Chapter 17 : Another story that's sad and true

Hyunhee is now sitting on the chair outside the ward. She couldn't think straight. Actually, she felt guilty for releasing her angers towards Taehyun. Hyunhee chuckles. The situation Taehyun is in right now is the same as the one that happened to her years ago. Hyunhee leans against the wall and sighs heavily.

"Pabo, you promised to stay with me but you didn't"

She closes her eyes, reminiscing the person she once loved. A small smile painted on her face. Just then, someone flopped beside her. She opened her eyes and it was Yeonjun.

"Sup', Dan?"

Yeonjun snickered.

"You're the only one who still calls me Daniel"

"Yeah.. me and her"

Yeonjun turns his head to Hyunhee who is looking at her boots as her smile fading.

"It's been four years since she's gone, isn't it?"

Hyunhee nods.

"Dan.."

"Hm?"

"Lisa was like the greatest gift for me, I did everything for her, we planned on getting engaged and all of the plans were gone just like that"

Hyunhee plays with the edge of her shirt. Lisa or her full name Lalisa Manoban was Hyunhee's girlfriend. She came from Thailand and was Hyunhee's and Yeonjun's classmate. Yeonjun smiles.

"Yeah, she's an angel"

Yeonjun adds.

"More to that, she's a goddess"

The male heard soft sobs escaping from the female beside him.

"The situation where Taehyun is in right now reminded me of myself four years ago, I felt bad for getting angry at Taehyun but I can't unsee myself when I saw Taehyun crying at Beomgyu unable to do anything"

Yeonjun didn't say anything. Of course, who wouldn't forget the accident that happened four years ago, he was there with Hyunhee witnessing everything.

-

It was winter  and Hyunhee felt giddy up since she promised Lisa that she'll be waiting in front of the amusement park gate. She was wearing black long oversized jeans with chains hanging on it, black oversized top, a bucket hat, a long jacket and a pair of black boots. At that time, her hair was black. They were dating for about three years and a half now and today marked that it's their fourth year anniversary. Just then, she received a message from Daniel.

Daniel:

Where are you?

I'm in front of the gate :)

Daniel:

Okay, I'll be there 

Where's your boyfriend, Soobin?

Daniel:

He said he wanted to rest, and I only
come for the corn dogs there, I don't
want to be a fucking third wheel.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋ foodie

Hyunhee smiled. A few minutes waiting for Yeonjun, she felt someone tapping her shoulder. And it was Yeonjun.