Chapter 21 : Bittersweet

Taehyun's eyes enlarged and the people there who are watching everything including Yeonjun, Soobin, Hyunhee, Dr.Sakura, Dr.Hoseok, Taehyun's father and Beomgyu's parents were all shocked. Taehyun turns his head to Beomgyu and it appears to be that Beomgyu is smiling softly at him. Taehyun bit his lips refusing to believe what just happened.

"I'm right here, you see?"

Beomgyu's soft voice enters his ears. Beomgyu pulls his wrist and engulfed him into a warm hug. There, Taehyun feels Beomgyu's skin is back to normal and that his heartbeat is back.

"You're not my Beomgyu hyung, I want my Beomgyu hyung"

He said with a shaky voice. Eyes swelling  because of the crying and upon seeing Beomgyu in front of him is breathing again, all his tears are falling faster.

"I am your Beomie"

Beomgyu paused and breaks the hug. He smiles and caress Taehyun's cheek slowly and gently.

"I'm right here, Hyunie"

"No, this is just my imaginationㅡ get off me!"

Taehyun said in denial. He let go of Beomgyu's arms harshly while he himself falls on the ground. Yeonjun stands up slowly and approaches his brother. Soobin was about to stop him but Hyunhee signals him that it's okay.

"Gyu"

Yeonjun calls. Beomgyu turns his head to his big brother.

"Hi, how are you, hyung?"

He said, being his old cheerful self. Yeonjun immediately hugs his brother as if there's no tomorrow.

"You stupid motherfucker I hate you so much! I thought I lost you! Don't you know how I feel upon seeing a complete doll self of you on the bed?! Hyunhee was crying her eyes out! Eomma and appa couldn't believe this either! Soobin was devastated! Taehyun couldn't stop crying the moment he arrived here! I even sprint my car all the way here violating the red lights just to see your face , you stupid motherfucker!!"

Yeonjun spit out. Beomgyu chuckles bitterly.

"I'm sorry"

Yeonjun stayed silent. Mr.Choi and Mrs.Choi enter the room checking their youngest son.

"Eomma, appa"

"Gyu-ah"

His mom calls.

"I'm back"

Beomgyu said.

"I know, my son"

His father said. Yeonjun let go of Beomgyu and bit his lips. He punches the younger's chest hardly earning a painful groan from the younger.

"Ow! What was that for?!"

"That is for leaving us without saying goodbyes"

Beomgyu chuckles. Yeonjun sniffs. Soobin stands up and pulls Yeonjun into a hug trying to comfort the older. Just then, Beomgyu felt someone is intensely glaring at him, and as he turned his head around, Hyunhee was holding a pillow.

"Nuㅡ"

Before he could say anything, the female throw the pillow right onto his handsome face.

"Fuck you, CHOI FUCKING BEOMGYU!!"

Beomgyu rubs his forehead. He looks at Hyunhee and the latter's eyes were mad red and puffy.

She must've cried a lot.

"I was here when you suddenly stopped talking and I panicked so I called the doctor then you know what they said?! They said you were gone! Forever!! I didn't know what to do so I called aunty and uncle here, I called Soobin, I called my father!! I was worried! My chest was felt with regrets! I wish I could do something at that time!! You bastard!!"