Chapter 7

I open my eyes and start looking around the room. I see Izuku sitting up watching the local news on the TV while drinking some water.

"Y/N! You're awake!" He exclaims while smiling at me. I sat up in the chair and felt a blanket over my legs. I look down and saw the hospital blanket on Izuku's legs and then it traveled down to mine.

"Oh yeah, you seemed a bit cold so I put some of my blanket on you. You fell asleep for a good 2 hours though! How do you feel?" He asks while passing me a cup of water.

I take it and sip out of it and look at him. "I feel fine, my back aches a bit from the fight but besides that I didn't suffer any bad damage like you did. How do you feel though? You took a bad hit..."

Izuku giggled and started moving his hands and smiled. "I'm good! My head hurts a bit because of it still but Recovery Girl have me some advil! She said I was ready to go but I was waiting for you to wake up since you were the one who brought me here. I couldn't leave you behind!"

The last sentence made me smile at him. His eyes widened a bit but then they softened.

"Let's go. We have to change out of our hero costumes and then I'll walk you home, is that okay with you?" I ask while getting up and walking out of the door.

"Y-yeah, I would like that!" Izuku replies while closing the door and handing me my bag. We go into separate bathrooms and change out of our hero costume back into our regular school clothes and meet each other outside in front of the school.

The walk home was nice, he kept telling me about how he always wanted to be a hero and that he hopes to become the number 1 hero one day.

"What about you, Y/N? Why do you wanna become a hero?" He asks while pulling out a notebook from his bag.

"Well you know my quirk isn't good for fighting. My quirk would be really good in the police force or something but I feel like it would be nice to become a hero without a flashy quirk." I respond and Izuku takes notes in his note-book.

"I know you can become a hero, Y/N! You mostly use combat and other gadgets when you're fighting! Speaking out gadgets what's the gun that you used on Kacchan? You had 2 of them but they weren't real, you also had little knives on the side of your suit." Izuku kept asking asking while writing notes down in his journal.

I explained everything to him while we walked back to the block that we both lived on. It was already night time by that point and I was about to wave goodnight to him.

"W-wait, Y/N!" Izuku called out and I turned around. He was fiddling with his fingers and held out his phone.

"Yes? What happened?" I asked while walking back to him. He was hesitating on what to say but he just slowly pointed to his face.

"C-can I have y-your number..." Even in his mind he was stuttering.

I chuckled a bit and took his phone. I started typing my number and gave it back to him. He looked down and his face flushed red.

"T-thank you!" He stammered while putting his phone away. He waved bye to me and started walking to his apartment.

Inko POV

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my goddd. I just got her number! W-what if she thinks I like her? Well, she is really pretty so..." Izuku came in the door murmuring something to himself but I didn't quite hear it.

"Hey Izuku baby! How'd your day go?" I asked while coming up to him and setting a hand on his shoulder.

"Y/N!- Oh h-hey mom!" Izuku answered while giving me a smile and taking off his book bag.