Chapter 11

The loud banging noise from my door echoed through my ears first thing in the morning.

"I'm coming..." I murmured while getting out of bed just wearing a bra and panties. The banging noises got louder.

"I SAID I'M COMING SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled out. The banging stop and I kept on trudging my feet to the door. I swung it open and saw Izuku with his uniform on.

He looked at me and then averted his gaze. He took off his school jacket and handed it to me. "H-here it's c-cold..."

"Sorry, I didn't know it was you... Why are you here?" I ask him while putting on the jacket. He looks back at me while getting a quick peek and making sure I had the jacket on.

"F-for school..." He murmured. I chuckled a bit and pulled him inside the apartment.

"W-what are y-"

"It's cold isn't it? Also, we don't have school today. Due to the attack that happened yesterday remember? Here, take your jacket and go back home." I started to take off the jacket but he came up to me and put it back on.

"N-no! Keep it on!" He insists while getting on his knees and buttoning it up for me. He kept his gaze away from my body at all times but was still buttoning it up.

"You're really respectful." I tell him while running my fingers through his hair. He blushes a bit and looks up at me once he finished.

He stands up and walks over to the kitchen and rolls up his sleeves. I walk over and see him start to pull out milk, eggs and other stuff from out of the fridge.

"What are you doing?" I ask while leaning over the counter and watching as he turns on the stove and pulls out a pan.

"Since I'm already here I mine as well make breakfast for you! Go take a shower and then once you come out it'll be ready!" He gives me a smile while starting to whip the eggs together in a bowl.

I give him a smile and started unbuttoning the jacket. He looks at me and then looks back down at the eggs.

"Here, it wasn't really cold but I'm guessing you didn't want to see my boobs... Or maybe you did-"

"D-did you read my mind again?!" He frantically spews out. I chuckle a bit and shake my head. "No but, now that you admitted it I know you want to~" I tease him while walking towards the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and then changed into some comfortable clothes. I walked back out and smelled fresh french toast along with eggs and hot chocolate.

"That smells really good. You would be a good husband..." I said while walking towards the kitchen dining table and sitting down.

"Oh uh t-thank you!" Izuku replied back while putting 2 plates out and putting the food onto them. He put foamed milk on the hot chocolate and served it to me while putting a plate next to me.

"Aw, you did a little face with the french toast, it's cute." I complimented him and he sat down across from me and chuckled a bit.

"When I was little my mom used to make little faces with the breakfast! Whenever I have kids I'm going to make little faces in their breakfast too!" He beamed while taking his fork and eating some of the eggs.

"Wait, let me take a picture real quick this is cute. Is it okay if I post it too?" I ask while taking a picture of the breakfast with the flash on.

"Yeah go for it!"

I went into instagram quickly and posted the photo.

*your username* : 'mf thought we had school tdy and came over. it turned out good tho he made me breakfast <3'

Once I posted it, I turned my phone down and we ate. We talked about heros but in particular All Might. Izuku knew almost everything about him and when he would say a little too much he would get quiet and get embarrassed.

I reassured him that it was okay and that I actually liked listening to him talking about it. All Might was never my favorite hero or anything but listening to him talk about him was so interesting.

30 minutes had passed and we were already done eating, he was washing the dishes while I was sweeping the floor. Once we were both finished I fell onto the couch wanting to fall asleep.

"What time is it? Isn't your mom going to be worried as soon as she finds out that you're not at school?" I ask him while grabbing the remote and putting on the news.

"It's okay, I texted her whenever I was making breakfast and she said it was okay as long as I was safe!" He replied back while sitting on the couch.

"You and your mom are so much alike, it's cute. You're as exact copy of her, the same way you guys look away when you're nervous. The way you guys have such a bubbly personality no matter what and you guys are just so welcoming..." I started ranting off and Izuku looks at me with his eyes softened and rosy cheeks.

"Yeah, that look too. You definitely got that from her." I chuckled. Izuku looked at the TV and they were talking about the USJ from yesterday.

"That's all that has been on the news." I say while putting my head down on Izuku's lap. He tenses up a bit but after a few seconds he relaxes and calms down.

"Yeah... I hope All Might is okay."

Izuku POV

"Yeah... I hope All Might is okay." I replied back. I didn't hear anything from Y/N so I thought she got tired of listening to me talking about All Might.

"So uh... What do you wanna do?" I asked trying to break the silence. She didn't answer again and I looked at her. She was sleeping and her hands were on top of mine.

I didn't know whether to wake her up or not but I just pulled the blanket over her body.

I kept looking at her for a few seconds and I felt butterflies in my stomach. My cheeks started heating up and I looked away after realizing that it's weird staring at someone in their sleep.

*ding*

My phone went off and I pulled it out of my pocket and saw my whole entire lock screen covered in notifications.

"Asui : You're with Y/N? That's so cute! 🐸!"

"Iida : Great job, Midoriya for making breakfast for L/N!"

"Kacchan : Why is the first thing I see on my time line is L/N's damn post about you?"

I open my phone and head over to Instagram and look at Y/N's post. Most of the class liked it and a bunch of the comments were the girls saying how that was cute and then Mineta saying how she should post a picture of her in a bathing suit.

I opened up the camera and took a picture of me smiling with Y/N sleeping on me. I looked over it and posted onto Instagram.

"she got tired after i gave it to her! she fell asleep on me a few minutes after it though!"

I posted it and watched the TV for a few minutes more until my phone was blowing up with notifications.

"Iida : Midoriya! Making her breakfast is one thing but telling us something private is something different!"

"Sero : You did it with L/N? Bro that's awesome you guys are so cute!"

"Kacchan : YOU GUYS FUCKED? WHY WOULD YOU TELL US THAT?!"

"Ashido : Midoriya you really did her hard didn't you? LMFAO"