Chapter 8

before i write this i wanna let u guys know that i know that the usj arc doesn't take place on valentine's day but imma write it like it does just for this little valentine's day special! this will follow the story line though!

As Mr Aizawa dismissed us people started opening their valentines. Most people passed out their valentines throughout the school day and now was when everyone was going to open it and see who their secret admirer was.

I didn't leave anything for anyone just because 1. I don't know anyone in this school besides Izuku and 2. I didn't feel like it.

I picked up my bag and started walking towards Izuku who had a lot of valentines.

"Wow, you sure are popular with the ladies." I comment but felt my heart a sink a little while he was scanning through all of his cards.

"Y-yeah I guess so... Let's go though, I'll open them later!" Izuku stuffs his bag with the cards and then gets up to walk over to the door.

"W-wait, Deku!" Uraraka calls out and comes running towards me and Izuku. He stops and looks at her and she holds out a little card.

"T-this is for y-you..." She murmurs while having a red ass face. Izuku hesitantly takes it and looks away with a red face as well.

"T-thank you, U-uraraka!" He awkwardly thanks her and then they both run the opposite direction. I sigh and follow him and meet him in front of the school building.

He was sitting down on the ground reading the note. He hadn't notice me yet so I activated my quirk to see what the note had inside.

"Happy Valentine's day, Deku! You're really awesome and I really enjoy hanging out with you and Iida! From Uraraka."

After I found out what was in the note I got closer to Izuku and tapped his shoulder. He jumped a little and hid the card but then relaxed as soon as he saw me.

"S-sorry, Y/N. I thought you were Kacchan or someone." He says while standing up and putting the note into his bag.

"It's okay. Let's just go home, I'm a bit tired and tomorrow we have the USJ trip." I say while walking in front of him. I felt a bit angry at myself for not making him a card or anything on valentine's day but he already received so many.

"Look, Y/N! They have a Valentine's day special at the ice cream parlor! Let's stop by and get some!" Izuku exclaims while walking over to the ice cream parlor and walking inside.

I sighed and walked in after him and smelled chocolate, vanilla, sherbet and many more flavors.

"Happy Valentine's day! What can I get for you guys?" The woman behind the counter asks while getting her ice cream scoopers ready.

"Can we get whatever the special for today was? It looked really good!" Izuku asked and the woman behind the counter nodded.

She started taking out a plastic bowl and filled it up with different flavors. It was basically a banana split but she added hearts to it and gave us 2 cookies.

"Here you guys go! Make sure to eat the cookie at the same time! If you guys do then your love will last forever!" She exclaimed while passing us the bowl of ice cream. Izuku paid for it and we started walking out of the parlor.

"Thank you for paying. You didn't have to pay, really. I had some mon-"

"No it's okay! It's my Valentines gift to you!" Izuku smiled and picked up one of the spoons and took a scoop out ice cream.

"This is so good! Y/N, try it!" Izuku handed me my spoon and I took a scoop out of it. All of the flavors fixed in perfectly.

"This actually taste really good..." I say while taking another scoop. We finished the ice cream and all that was left was the cookies.

Izuku picked up his cookie and was about to eat it until I stopped him.

"Wait. We're suppose to eat that together, remember?" I pick up my cookie and look at him.

"W-wait r-really? B-but she said it was for our l-love to last f-forever and we're not... y-you know!" Izuku stammered and tried to make up excuses.

"I know what she said. It doesn't have to be romantic love it could be platonic love or whatever you want it to be." I explain while holding my cookie up to my mouth.

"R-right! Okay so... 3 2 1!" Izuku counts down and we both take a bite out of the cookie. We finish it and then throw away the little plastic container.

We finally get to where we live and he walks me up to my apartment.

"Oh, tomorrow I'm going to make the waffles since we're going to be going on a trip. Do you want some?" I ask him while opening the door of my house and taking of my shoes. He stands outside and answers.

"Yeah! What time do you want me to pick you up at?" He asks while gripping onto his book bag straps.

"Whatever time suits you." I reply and he nods and stays there for a bit.

"Are you going to go home or are you just going to stand there?" I ask him while walking up to my door and leaning up against the wall.

"O-oh yeah um... S-so I actually did have a v-valentines gift for you!" Izuku rummages through his bag and pulls out a card. He hands it to me and I open it.

Happy Valentine's day, Y/N! I wanted to make you at least a card since it's valentine's day and I thought all of myself friends should get something! Hope you have a good day!"

After I finish reading the card, I look up at Izuku and see him fidgeting with his fingers. I take a few steps and hug him. He stands there shocked for a bit but then slowly hugs me back.

"Thank you, Izuku. I'm sorry I didn't make anything for you." I apologize while looking into his big round eyes.

"I-it's okay! I-It wasn't m-much anyways!" Izuku averts his gaze and takes his hands off of me.

"It was cute though, thank you. I'll see you tomorrow. Also tell your mom that I said Happy Valentine's day to her too." I let go of him and go back to close the door.

"Will do! Goodnight, Y/N!" He smiles.

"Goodnight, Izuku."