Chapter 16

After the whole sports festival passed Izuku ended up sleeping for 8 hours straight due to his injuries on a hospital bed. Most of the time I was on my phone looking at twitter and instagram of people posting about the fights.

"It's looks like they're talking an- WOAH HE HAS 2 QUIRKS? LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THIS IS CLASS 1-A FROM THE SPORTS FESTIVAL!" The news reporter started yelling and taking cover as Todoroki and Izuku used their quirks as the same time.

"They have a video of it?" Izuku whispered while waking up. I looked at him putting my phone down and went over to his bed.

"Are you okay? You hurt yourself really bad..." I responded while giving him some tylenol and water to drink.

"Yeah, I'm good. My head just hurts a bit but where's Todoroki? And Kacchan, is he okay?" He asked while looking around the room.

"They're okay. Just let me get Recovery Gir-"

"Wait, how long have you been here?" He asked while looking around the room around but this time for a clock.

"I-It's 8 PM?!" He slightly raised his voice while trying to get up. I went over to him and put a hand on his thigh.

"Sit down and don't get up, damnit. I need to go get Recovery Girl to make sure that you're alright." I demanded while backing up from his and leaving.

I went to go get Recovery Girl and she came back into the room with a piece of paper saying everything that happened to him.

"I thought you were going wake up later! You did suffer a lot of injuries, it's amazing that you're awake right now and not passing out!" She chuckled a bit and started telling him all of his injuries.

"I already called your mom, Midoriya. I tried calling both of your parents, Y/N but, neither of them answered." She told me while about to leave the room.

"Oh, that's normal of them to do. They both work very late it's okay but, thank you for calling them." I bowed down a little and she gave me a smile. She left the room and Izuku started getting up.

"Izuku? Oh, baby you're okay!" Inko exclaimed while running into the room and hugging Izuku. He hugged her back and she started tearing up.

"You did so good but, you were so reckless! What could've happened if you hurt yourself more?" She whimpered and Izuku gave her a soft smile.

"I'm fine, mom! Y/N was always here with me!" He looked over to me and gave me a smile. Inko looked over to me and she walked over.

"Y/N, thank you! Izuku is so reckless but you're always by his side!" She gave me a small hug and then backed up to start picking up his book bag and other stuff.

She started walking out the door with Izuku but he turned back to me. "How are you going to get home? You can't walk this late at night, it's dangerous." He asks while walking over to me.

"I'll just take the bu-"

"No you're not! Come on, I'll drive you home and we can all have dinner together." Inko said. I tried refusing but she didn't take no for an answer.

I ended up going with them back home and the car ride was mostly Inko listening to her music while Izuku and I talked about how he made Todoroki use his fire quirk.

Once we got to their house it was pouring down rain and Inko only had 1 umbrella. "Here, you guys take it I have a hoodie!" She offered us the umbrella and we took it.

She got out of the car and started running up the stairs to their apartment. "This seems a bit of a cliche doesn't it?" I said while opening the umbrella and stepping out of the car with Izuku.

"W-what makes you say that?" He asks while taking the umbrella away from me and pulling me closer to him. We started walking up the stairs together and I chuckled a bit.

"2 people sharing an umbrella meaning they have to be really close to eachother." I explained and looked at Izuku who was a blushing mess.

"B-because it's raining! I-it's not weird... r-right?" He asked while arriving in front of his door and taking down the umbrella.

"No, we don't want to get wet right? I think it's cute, don't you think so too?" I reply while taking off my shoes and stepping his house.

"No! W-wait I mean yes! As in it is cute! Not that I want to get wet... B-but if I had to get wet to make sure you were dry then it's okay!" He kept going off.

"Oh, Izuku calm down! Here you go, Y/N. You can take a shower quickly and then we can eat! Izuku baby, you take a shower in my room okay?" Inko handed me some of her clothes and a towel and pointed to the bathroom that was across the hallway.

"Thank you, Inko. I'll be quick." I started walking over to the bathroom and started turning on the shower head.

I took a quick shower and started myself off to put on the clothes. The clothes she gave me were some shorts and a t-shirt. The shorts were showing a bit and the shirt was a bit tight around me.

"This is so ironic..." I murmured to myself while looking in the mirror. I walked out of the bathroom and started walking out to the kitchen where Inko was serving us curry and rice.

"Oh, Y/N you look so cute! Look, Izuku doesn't she look adorable!" Inko looked over to Izuku who was drinking water.

He choked on it a bit and put the glass down while getting some paper towels and wiping his mouth. "Y-yeah! S-she looks r-really good!" He stuttered while trying to avoid eye contact.

Inko carried 3 plates of food over to the table and sat down. Izuku and I sat next to each other and we moved the food closer to us.

"Thank you for the food..."

this story is getting a little longer than i was going for LMFAO but, thank you for all of the support sorry i hadn't updated in a while i put most of my attention to the hisoka x reader !!