Chapter 13

After that day happened Izuku waited for me to come out the shower and he made some tea. He left back to home after he drank it with me because his mom needed him for something.

Today the end of the 3 day absence from school has ended and we're going back to school. I was getting ready in the morning and slowly made my way over to Izuku's house.

I knocked on the door and waited for a few seconds until he opened the door mid-way into buttoning up his shirt. He had gained a lot of confidence around me ever since that day.

"Good morning, Y/N!" He beamed out while buttoning up the rest of his shirt. I felt the butterflies in my stomach come back slowly.

"Good morning, Izuku." I reply back, he motions for me to come inside and I step in. His mother was half asleep on the table drinking coffee.

"You're okay, Mrs Midoriya?" I ask while walking up to her. "Oh- darling! Yes, I'm sorry I just needed some sleep!" She laughed at the end of her sentence.

Once she looked at me I could see the eye bags and slightly puffy red tone around her eyes. She stood up and started pouring more coffee into her cup.

"Where is Hisashi when I need him... Izuku is getting hurt too often."

I got small glimpses of her crying and always looking over Izuku. A recent one came into view and it was her laying down on the couch stroking Izuku's hair while he fell asleep.

"Y/N?" Izuku came behind me and tapped my shoulder causing me to deactivate my quirk. I turned out and he had his bag over his shoulder and he was holding the door open with his other hand.

"Sorry, I was just spacing out... Are you ready to go?" I asked while turning around. He nodded his head and we started walking out the door.

He was telling me about how he made a red velvet cake with his mom last night and that he brought some for me to eat at lunch. We kept talking about random stuff until we got to school.

Once we got into the classroom a few people came up to us making jokes about the previous post Izuku made.

"MIDORIYAAAA! How was it? What color was her bra? Why didn't you take videos?!" Mineta's grape juice ass came running to Izuku asking questions while drooling.

"I-I don't uh- G-good? Wait, w-why I take videos?" Izuku stuttered trying to answer the question and Mineta just started throwing a tantrum.

"Alright class. Settle down, I know it's been a while but this isn't over yet." Mr Aizawa announces as he walks into the room wearing bandages all around him.

I started walking back to my desk and sat down. Todoroki tapped on my shoulder slightly and I turned over to look at him. "Yes?"

"The breakfast you posted that Midoriya made for you looked really good." He said and then turned around back in his seat. He didn't say anything else besides that single sentence.

"We will be having the UA sports festival tomorrow. Now let's go on with class." Mr Aizawa announced and we all pulled out our text books. The same old boring class he taught made me get sleepy.

I had my hand supporting my head and I was half asleep for the most part. My eyes were closing every once in a while but the occasional reminder to myself to stay awake some what helped.

"Y/N!" Izuku yelled out and I jumped in my seat. I look at him and he was in front of my desk smiling. He took my bag that was below me and he swung it over his shoulder.

"Come on, let's go eat! I want you to try the cake!" He exclaimed. I got up and wrapped my arms around him and leaned my head up against him.

"Y-Y/N? Are you okay?" He asked while turning his head to look at me. "Yeah, just tired." I responded while getting up and grabbing his hand to walk to the lunch room.

Once we got to the lunch room he told me find an empty table to sit at and he would get both of our lunches.

I looked around and found this one empty table in the corner. I walked over to it and pulled out my phone.

"Hey L/N! Why are you sitting by yourself and where's your bag? Is it lost?" Uraraka came up to me and asked. I turned my head and saw her with Iida.

"Hello, no it's not Izuku has it and I'm waiting for him to bring me our food. Why are you asking?" Her body tenses up a bit and she lets out a dry chuckle.

"Maybe If I ask politely she will allow us to sit with Deku... Yeah! Just me and Deku! Oh and also Iida."

"Oh no reason I was just wondering! Anyways, can we sit with you guys? It'll be a little weird if people saw you sitting together after that rumor went around!" She chuckled a bit and sat down across from me. Iida was hesitating whether to sit or not.

"I didn't say yes."

She stopped and looked at me. "H-haha what do you mean, Y/N-san?" Uraraka responded. Iida looked at me and then looked at her slowing motioning with his hands to retreat.

"You asked if you could sit with me and Izuku. I don't want you to." I responded while putting my phone down and looking at her. Her face went a little blank and then her nervous giggling came back.

"Don't be like that Y/N-san! Come on let's all eat tog-"

"Get up and go back to your seat. I don't want you to bother me and Izuku." I retorted. She furrowed her eyes brows a bit and Iida walked over to her.

"Let's go Uraraka, maybe they have to talk about something!" Iida tried to calm down the tension. Uraraka got up and started walking away while Iida just gave me a goodbye wave.

I just stared into the space in front of me and I hear Izuku's footsteps come closer to the table.

"Oh, hey Izuku." I gave him a little smile and he gave me a big grin back. He sat down and passed me my food while he sat across from me.

"Hey Y/N! I saw Uraraka and Iida walking away from the table when I finished paying, did they say something?" He asked while getting up.

I leaned over the table and held his hand. Izuku looked up at me with wide eyes and I smiled. "Let's just eat okay?"

He nodded and started taking out the red velvet cake. "Here, try it!"