Chapter 10

"Alright class we're here. If someone next to you is sleeping wake them up and tell them to meet us inside." Mr Aizawa states while yawning and walking off the bus looking as raggedy but fine as ever.

I looked down at Izuku who was still asleep and I felt my heart ache again a bit. I smiled to myself and moved some of his bangs out of his face.

"Wake up, Deku! We're here!" Uraraka yelled from the seat in front of us. Izuku opened his eyes immediately and started looking around.

"H-huh?! What's going on?!" He frantically asks. I look down at him and he makes eye contact with me. He slowly gets up and his face turns red.

"S-sorry, Y/N! I-I don't know h-how I got on your l-lap!" He apologizes while standing up and walking into the aisle.

"It's okay. I moved you there actually." I got up and saw Uraraka lean towards Izuku. She started talking to him about how fun the USJ is going to be and she giggled in every sentence.

"Can you move? You're blocking the way." I ask Uraraka. She looks at me and then chuckles nervously.

"Right! Sorry! Come on, Deku we can walk in together!" Uraraka exclaimed while grabbing Izuku's arm and running off of the bus with him.

I started walking off of the bus and into the USJ. It was massive and had different stations of rescue stuff. I walked up to the group and saw this person in an astronaut like costume.

"Hello class! My name is 13 and today we will be doing rescue training! So we'll start off wi-"

"Woah, is that apart of the rescue training?" Kirishima asked while pointing to this big purple portal that started opening up in the middle of the USJ.

"No it's not... They're villains damnit!" Mr Aizawa yelled out while activating his quirk and running down.

I tried looking for Izuku but a guy with purples flame like fog coming out of him. He sent us to different parts of the USJ.

I landed in the landslide zone and got up to look around. "Oi! Is anybody else here?" I yelled out while dusting the dirt off of my suit.

"Hello!" I heard someone from behind me yell out. I turned around and saw literally nobody but they kept talking.

"I'm sorry... Who are you?" I asked wherever the voice was. "I'm Hagakure!" She exclaimed.

"Oh, you're the invisible girl right?" I asked and I didn't hear from her back. "Oh yeah sorry! I was nodding my head."

"Clearly I didn't see it..." I murmured while turning around and walking around the landslide zone. I was walking for a bit and then saw ice freezing the floor a few feet away from me. I jumped and watched as the ice covered the whole entire zone.

"Sorry. I didn't see you there." The Todoroki kid walks up to me and apologizes, he holds out his hand and I take it while trying not to slip on the ground.

"Can you unfreeze it? If more villains come then it's going to be hard to walk on." I ask while letting go of his hand and trying to stand.

"Well I can but..."

"But?..."

"Oh my god, Todoroki! You're so cool when you use your quirk and you're crazy strong!" Hagakure yelled from behind. I heard the footsteps stop near us and we looked around.

I looked at Todoroki and his eyes were widened slightly.

"I didn't even know she was there... I could've frozen her." He thought while looking at me. I chuckled dryly and then started sliding on the ice towards one of the dry parts.