Chapter 18

The nurse got a room for Izuku with 2 extra beds so when Todoroki and Iida come they could also get treated.

"How did you get so roughed up? Are you a vigilante?!" The nurse asked while having her hand hovering over the phone.

"He's not a fucking vigilante. We're heros in training and... We came across something so we had to fight back. Just save the questions for later and start treating him, please."

"I-I'm sorry I can-"

I looked at the woman and started re-writing some of her memories to think that Izuku got injured by playing dress up in high heels.

"Please wait here! I'll bring the doctor!" She leaves the room in a hurry and I see Todoroki and Iida coming in.

Hours of being in the room waiting for their injuries to heal up even a bit felt like days. Endeavor, pro hero Gran Torino and pro hero Manuel stopped by to see how they were doing.

"Tch, I told you guys just to stay with me you shouldn't have gone out! Now, we have to cover this up!" Endeavor yelled at me. I stayed calm while holding Izuku's hand.

"Keep your voice down. I don't want any of them waking up because you were yelling." I replied back while glaring at him.

"I-I think L/N is right... N-not that you should shut up or anything! B-but they are s-sleeping..." Manuel spoke out while keeping a distance away from Endeavor.

"She's right. Keep your voice down, we'll handle this whole situation. You guys figure this out and just then leave them with her." Gran Torino suggests while taking out a taiyaki sweet out of his pocket and munching on it.

"Hmp. Once morning comes I'll come get you and Shoto so make sure he's fine by then." Endeavor stated while walking out of the room.

"T-thank you for looking after Iida, L/N-chan!" Manuel bowed his head a bit and started walking out of the room a few seconds after Endeavor left.

I looked back down at Izuku and rubbed my thumb across his hand, he turned in his sleep facing me and I smiled a bit.

"He talks about you a lot, you know. Always going off about some Y/N this or Y/N that. Every time his phone lit up he checked it to see if it was you texting." Gran Torino chuckled a bit while finishing up his taiyaki.

"He pushes himself so hard for other people that he has no regards for himself. I really do appreciate that he looks out for me a lot but, I don't want him to get into a bad situation just because he was trying to keep me safe." I reply back while moving some of his bangs out of his face.

"Young love!" Gran Torino chuckled dryly while sighing. He was walking out the door but then stopped and turned around.

"He might not see it yet but he loves you. I hear you guys talking to each other late at night and he always looks through the pictures of you. He smiles like an idiot!" He mentions while taking one last look at Izuku and waving goodbye.

I got up to close the door and take a look at Iida and Todoroki. They were both sleeping but Todoroki kept murmuring something in his sleep.

I laid my hand on his and closed my eyes to see what he was thinking or dreaming about.

When I opened my eyes again I saw this woman with white hair crying her eyes out while holding Todoroki when he was a child. Todoroki had a bandage around his right eye and he was holding onto her.

"Please, Enji! He's tired he can't take it anymore!" She yelled at Endeavor who was blowing everything up in flames.

"Come on, Shoto! We have to keep training!" Endeavor yelled at Todoroki and the white haired woman.

Endeavor grunted and started walking over to them but I was interrupted. I opened my eyes back again and saw Todoroki slowly opening his eyes.

"What time is it?" Todoroki asked while grunting and trying to sit up. I put my hand on his chest to indicate him not to move.

"2:43 AM. Go to sleep again tomorrow we'll head back to UA." I let him know and he laid back down while closing his eyes. I sighed a bit just because of what he was dreaming about.

I walked over to Izuku and saw him still sleeping. I laid my head on the side of the bed and held onto his hand. "Goodnight, Izuku." I muttered while closing my eyes.

Once morning came around I woke up and felt the bed covers on me. I was laying down on a bed and lifted my head up to see Izuku, Todoroki and Iida all standing in front of this dog which I assumed was the police.

"You have done enough. Just go back to UA and the media will get the story that Endeavor defeated the hero killer : Stain." He stated while closing the door and walking out.

They all turned around and Izuku laid eyes on me first. "Good morning, Y/N! I moved you to the bed once I woke up because you looked uncomfortable!" Izuku smiled while coming up to me.

I took the covers off of me and got up from the bed. "Yeah. Thank you, Izuku.You guys just get ready so we can go back to UA.."

They all started getting ready and we left the hospital in under an hour. Iida stayed behind to see his brother while Todoroki, Izuku and I all got back onto the train to head back home.

"Did my father come and visit?" Todoroki asked while sitting next to me. I looked over at him and chuckled a bit.

"He actually told me that he would come and pick us up in the morning but it seems like that never happened." I replied back while smiling a bit.

"Oh okay. I wasn't going to leave with him anyways." Todoroki said while looking ahead and just zoning out.

"Y/N, once we get back home do you wanna have a sleepover!? Maybe we can go out and get something to eat?" Izuku offered while having sparkles in his eyes and holding my hand.