Chapter 15

As I was making my way down and through the entrance I heard the crowd go while when I came out. Sure, they didn't know me but class 1-A has gotten so much recognition ever since the USJ attack happened.

I made my way onto the platform and stood there for a while. Uraraka soon came out after 2 minutes with her eyes red.

"Okay, now that both of the participants are here we can start. Ready, set, go!" Midnight announced and Uraraka came at me first.

She threw a punch at me which I dodged by going to the left but then she smirked and touched me. I went floating in the air and then she put her hands together to let me drop to the floor.

I put my hands out before my impact and did a back handspring as soon as I touched the ground. I got up and started running at her. I put my hand on my waist and tried to take out my air pressured gun but realized we were wearing our PE uniforms.

I let out an aggressive sigh and sent out an punch in which she dodged. I grabbed her arm and threw her on the ground with me on top of her.

"Stay still for me, damnit." I groaned while touching her face and getting a few glimpses at her memories. In the past 5 minutes she had an attitude with some people who had tried to console her, threw both of the cookies away and came to a realization that she liked Izuku.

I tried getting more intel but felt her punch me.  She pushed me off of her and I got up as well to spit out some blood. She was breathing heavy and I chuckled a bit.

"You like Izuku Midoriya?!" I put a hand on my face and started laughing to myself. She ran up to me and punched me again causing for more blood to come out my mouth.

"Shut up! You don't know anything!" She threw her leg up to my face but I held it and looked at her. The color of my eyes glowed as I looked at her activating a special part of my quirk that I trained for.

By using Telepathy I could manipulate her mind into hearing voices and seeing stuff. Her skin got pale and she turned around her. She kept calling out her parents name and I took this chance to grab her hand and make one of her feet step out of bounds.

"The winner is Y/N L/N!" Midnight announced and my eyes went back to normal. Uraraka looked around again and looked down at her feet. "W-where's my mom?" She asked her voice slightly quivering.

"Nowhere, it wasn't real." I murmured while stepping out of the boundaries and started to walk away. I heard footsteps behind me and looked back to see Uraraka holding out her hands, she held my collar and brought me towards her face.

"I saw my parents die and you mean to tell me that it wasn't real?! I don't know what you did to me but your quirk is not suppose to be used on people especially if you want to be a hero!" Her voice started breaking out and I took her hands off of me.

"I advise you not to touch me again." I turn around and start walking back to the top where our class was located.

"Y/N! What did you use on her? It looked awesome but she looked like she got mad afterward..." Izuku asked while running up to me.

"Nothing, I don't use that often." I replied while sitting down on a seat. He sat next to me
and kept looking at me for some time. I looked back at him and he had a smile on his face.

"What happened?" I ask and he gets a slight blush. "I-I just think you're really strong a-and um..."

"And? What did you want to say?" I ask while seeing Uraraka come up the stairs. Izuku averted his gaze and whispered something.

"Can you repeat that, I'm sorry." I apologize and his body tenses up. He looks at me and his eyes sparkle a bit.

"I-I like you, Y-Y/N! A l-lot!" He confesses and the whole class looks at us. Once he realized that he yelled it his face got a bright red and he got up to walk away.

I looked at the class and they were all surprised but Bakugo was chuckling to himself. "That damn nerd really thinks he has a chance with a girl? He's lucky enough if a girl even looks his way." Bakugo commented.

I scoffed and got up to follow Izuku. "Izuku wait up." I called out and he stopped. He turned around and waited for me to catch up to him.

He had his head down and he was fidgeting with his fingers. I walked up to him and held his hands. He flinched a little but then calmed down.

"I-I'm sorry I don't know why I said it you don't eve-"

"I like you too, Izuku."

He looked up at me with his big eyes and just kept his gaze locked with mine. He took his hands away from my grip and put them around me just to bring me closer to him. His hand traveled down to mine and he started to rub his thumb against my hand.

"Are you... lying to me?" He asked while still holding me. My eyes widened a bit and I felt the same aching pressure in my chest.

"No..." I gave him a short simple response and I felt him pull me closer and tighter. He didn't say anything but his mind was at ease. Although his heart beat was beating at a high pace he was happy.

"Deku? Where are y- Oh..." Uraraka turned the corner and saw him holding me. Izuku flinched and got off of me and turned back into his blushing mess.

"H-hey Uraraka! S-sorry I was just t-talking with Y/N!" He nervously laughed out. Uraraka stayed there with his eyebrows furrowed.