God of Mischief and Lies

I stared at Loki in shock. "How did you get all of that from the five minutes since you met me?"

He shrugged. "I just observed you and the Captain. It's simple, really."

"Well, Loki. I'm hungry. Are you hungry? Oh my god, you have to try poptarts, Thor loves them!"

"Poptarts?"

I nodded and opened, causing Steve (who was probably leaning against it) to fall into the room. "Ummm, oops? I wasn't eavesdropping, I just, ummmm..."

Steve seemed really nervous and awkward. Because of the way we were standing, I could see Loki over Steve's shoulder. He was wiggling his eyebrows which caused me to laugh a little.

"It's okay, Steve."

He nodded and left. I sighed after him. Maybe I do love him...

Why am I so indecisive about this? This whole thing is starting to make me a little bit annoyed and angry!

I walked to the kitchen with Loki trailing behind, to see my dad in there. I automatically went to look for chocolate.

Don't even try to lie, that's the first thing you'd go for too.

Realising there was none there, I groaned loudly causing dad to look at me worriedly. "There's no chocolate!"

He looked at me, confused. "You're being kinda grumpy, you want chocolate... CODE RED!"

I smacked him upside the head. "It is NOT code red!"

With that I stomped out of the kitchen and Loki quickly followed. "Are you alright, Kat?"

I smiled at the fact that he remembered to call me Kat, not Katherine. Thor still calls me 'Lady Katherine'.

I walked into my room and glanced back at Loki to find that he had disappeared. Crap, I had one job! One job!

I sat on my bed and waited for five minutes before Loki turned up at my door again, holding a bag of stuff.

"You're still upset over the Captain so I have movies, chocolate and ice cream."

I gave him the most confused look I could muster. "One, why are you being so nice? Aren't you the god of mischief and lies? Two, how did you know what I wanted? Three, what movies?"

He laughed at my reaction. "One, I think we'll be friends and you'll help me annoy the others. Two, doctor rage monster helped. Three, I have The Notebook, Love Actually and The Little Mermaid. Your father said they were your favourites."

I nodded and climbed into my bed while Loki put on the movies. "I'll be back in a minute." He said as he left.

Less than two minutes later, I heard a knock at the door. "Come in," I shouted, expecting to see Loki. Instead, Steve stood at the door.

He was holding chocolate. "Your dad said that you wanted chocolate but there wasn't any and you were upset. So, I bought you some."

"Thanks, Steve." I said as he walked over with the chocolate. His hand bumped off of mine and I felt sparks. He turned to leave but turned again to ask me something.

"Do you really not love me?"

I shrugged, not really knowing how to answer. "I think I do. I mean, I just felt like there were sparks when we touched and I love being around you. Even Loki says that it's obv-"

I got cut off as Steve pressed his lips to mine. Ahhh, there were the sparks. Except they aren't sparks.

They're fireworks!

Hey penguins!!!
How you doing, you fine people?
-Milly