Rescue Mission

That song is Shia LaBoeuf by Rob Cantor. I'm sorry but this is the best song ever

*in Hydra base* *right now we're following the Avengers cuz we're stalkers*
The Avengers stormed into the Hydra base, beating agents left, right and centre.

"Where is she?" Tony demanded to know as the agents lay around them, defeated.

"She isn't here."

They turned to see Strucker standing in the doorway. Worry washed over all of them, they only knew her for a week and a bit, but they all loved her in different ways.

"What do you mean?"

"Is she okay?"

"What did you do to her?"

Different questions were shouted, echoing around the room.

"I didn't do anything to her," Strucker smirked, "apart from the fire stuff. She escaped all by herself."

They stood, confused. She escaped from a high-security Hydra base by herself???

*Kat's PoV*
I walked through my front door expecting to see people walking around. But, no! No one seems to be here.

I walked in and was greeted by Jarvis, who informed me that Aoife was in the living room. I ran in to see her crying.

"Feefs! I thought you were with your family!"

"I thought you were dead!"

"Why did you think that? I only fell off the roof!" Sarcasm dripped through my voice like venom before I realised that I might be considered rude.

"Where is everybody?" I asked Feefs. She shrugged but another voice answered.

"They're looking for you." I turned to see Fury leaning against the doorframe. "Welcome home, Katherine."

I sighed, disappointed. Sure, I'm happy to be home, I'm happy to see Fury and Feefs. I just really want to see Steve. But, most of all, I want to see my dad.

Hey penguins!
I know, it's been forever but mocks, writers block and wattpad deleting four chapters does that.
Sorry it's kinda short but I just needed her to come home.
-Milly