Hot Secretaries and Waffles

Recap:
Kat met the avengers, was annoyed by Steve's smugness, saw Steve shirtless, got called a slut, punched her boyfriend and complained of man whores invading her life.

I went back to talking to the rest of the avengers for about five minutes before dad came back. He smiled and nodded. It was all I needed to see to know that he had beat Nick up.

All of a sudden, Clint shouted, "I know who you are! You're the hot secretary, aren't you? You're Sexy Legs!" I laughed, remembering the day I actually met Clint for the first time. "You're Birdbrain!!" I shouted back.

*flashback*
I was working as a secretary for my dad because he needed a new one but he was to lazy to actually interview people. Besides, he would hire a hot girl and flirt with them endlessly. At least, if I'm here, he won't be flirting with his secretary.

A good looking man walked over to my desk and tapped the bell thingymajig. "How may I help you?" I gave him my sweetest smile because I'm, you know, nice, I guess.

"I'm looking for Tony Stark. Tell him Clint Barton's here." I nodded and over to my dad's office door. "Mr Stark, Clint Barton's here to see you."

"Who?"

I laughed and looked over to Clint, who looked a little offended by that. "Mr Stark, Hawkeye is here to see you. Does that help your brain, old man?"

"You can go in now." I smiled at him again. What can I say, I'm a huge Hawkeye fan.

"See you later, Sexy Legs!" He called over to me, walking away. Before he opened the door, he turned around and winked.

"See you around, Birdbrain!" I yelled back, making him laugh.
*flashback over*

"What?!?!?" That was dad, right on cue, "Sexy Legs?!??"

I tried to explain to him but I couldn't stop laughing long enough. Steve chose to come up then, when I was dying from laughter.

He looked so confused, I laughed even harder. It took Clint and I five minutes to calm enough to talk. "Steve, I'm sorry. I forgot I was helping you train. I'll come down again but first, I'm starving. Dad, procedure #13."

I babble when I stop laughing. Don't judge me! Procedure #13 is waffles for breakfast. I know, I was going out with my boyfriend and I hadn't eaten yet. We were gonna pig out at his place watching movies.

I walked into the kitchen only to hear, "See you around, Sexy Legs", a laugh, a growl and someone (Clint) being smacked upside the head.

My dad came in laughing and made me waffles. I covered them in syrup (they legit drowned in it) and ate them. Damn, these waffles are good.

Hey guys
Thanks again for reading my story and remember to just , if you want to, give me criticism. I legit love you penguins
-Milly