First Actual Date

Don't hate me for this chapter, penguins...

When I woke up the next day (because, fuck finding out what they did for the rest of the day) I instantly felt like getting sick.

And because, I am just so lucky, Pepper heard. When did she even get here? She immediately looked worried. Why would she be worried now? It's not like she cared when dad was captured and I refused to eat or sleep.

"Kat, are you okay?" I smirked at that stupid question. "I'm just peachy!"

Yay, sarcasm!!!

"What do you think made you get sick? I mean, you don't think you're... you know..." She trailed off, leaving me to fill in the blank.

"Pregnant? I can't be pregnant!"

"Why not? Your dad did teach you the birds and the bees, right?" She asked, awkwardly. She was probably cursing herself for checking on me in the first place.

I sighed because, honestly, she doesn't need to know any of this. "I can't be pregnant because I haven't done it... you know... it"

"Are you a virgin?"

I groaned. "Oh my god, Pepper! Get out! I don't need this conversation!" She turned to walk away before I realised that I have no idea what time it is.

As useless as Pepper is, she has a watch so I asked her. "It's eleven. Your dad is making pancakes!"

I stayed in the bathroom after she left until I felt better. I walked to the kitchen and saw Steve looking worried.

"Hey, Kitten. Are you okay?" I nodded and grabbed the last few pancakes. I took my first bite and holy frijoles, they were amazing. "You wanna have an actual date tonight?"

I smiled, realising that we never had a date, and nodded. "I'll be outside your door at 6, be ready."

*le time skip brought to you by science so get in, bitches*
I heard a knock on my for after I finished getting ready. I opened it to find Steve waiting, holding a red rose (my favourite flower for anyone who wants to give me one).

"You look amazing, kitten. Come on, it's amazing up on the roof!"

"The roof?"

He nodded as we started walking to the elevator, taking it to the roof. The elevator doors opened to show a candlelit dinner.

"Oh my god, Steve. It's beautiful. I love it."

We went and had dinner. We had burgers and chips because neither of us really like fancy shit. "So who set this up? I love you, but you aren't this good."

Steve laughed at my comment before answering. "Sam, a friend of mine, did it."

After dinner, Steve asked if I wanted to dance.

I stood and slow music started playing. Of course, we were dancing on the roof...

And I'm very clumsy...

And Steve spun me...

Which resulted in me falling. Not only did I fall but because I am me, I fell over the railing. I fell too quickly and Steve couldn't catch me, let alone call for help.

I fell too quickly and to my death.

Hey penguins!!!
So it's short and depressing. I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
DONT HATE ME!
-Milly