First Day

I groaned as I woke. That's weird, my bed isn't this comfortable. I looked up to see Steve still sleeping and smiled (damn alliteration).

What happened last night? Oh yeah, Steve almost kissed me, I shouted at dad and Steve said he loved me.

STEVE ROGERS LOVES ME!!!

I slid out of his arms (they were around my waist, fangirling a little) and went to the kitchen. As I made some pancakes, I heard footsteps.

They weren't a mans footsteps, and they weren't Pepper's footsteps.

You know, when Thor is on Earth, he has some normal t-shirts and it turns out that it was Aoife in one of those t-shirts.

Guess he never really had a crush on me then. Oh well!

I heard the kitchen door open and she walked in, not realising I was there. "So, you went home, huh?" I spoke up scaring her.

"Ummm... It's not what it looks like."

"Feefs, it's grand. Go back to Thor and use protection. Wait, does he even know how to do... it?" I wondered out loud.

She blushed before answering, "He knows" and then she ran up the stairs.

My eyes widened in shock and I didn't even realise that Steve had come down the stairs. "What did you do?"

Oh, wonderful, he just assumes I did something. "I didn't do anything. Aoife, on the other hand, did Thor." I managed to keep a straight face.

I turned to Steve, who had a shocked look on his face.

"I know," was all I could say in reply.

We had just finished breakfast when Bruce opened the door. "It's one in the afternoon. Are you coming to work willingly or do I have to physically drag you away from lover boy?" I never realised it was that late.

I blushed and looked down. "I'm coming, don't let jolly green come out to play." I walked over to Steve and kissed his cheek. "Thanks for staying last night."

I walked to the lab with Bruce. Luckily, I remembered to get dressed before making breakfast. "So, I hear Steve brought you to bed last night. Is that correct?"

I turned to Bruce to see his wiggling eyebrows. I smacked his arm and frowned at him.

"I still ship it."

We entered the lab and I realised just how cool the place is. This lab is amazing.

"Fury asked for a report on iridium after the whole Loki thing. I started it but then I got bored and distracted. You" he pointed to me, "are gonna finish it. He'll be here at three."

I nodded, taking it all in. "Bruce? Talk science to me." I whispered seductively, causing him to laugh. I laughed too.

Jesus, I can't be serious for too long. It's just not possible.

Bruce left and I started working really hard. It's my first day, I wanna impress Bruce. Aren't I wonderful?

I had just finished the research and had put it down when Steve came in.

"Bruce said you wanted to see me?"

Dammit, Bruce. Stop trying to make it canon. "Nope, but since you're here, you might as well stay. I don't have that much work. Fury's just coming to pick that up-"

As I pointed to the now finished research beside Steve, I felt a hand grab my wrist. Before I realised what happened, Steve pulled me towards him and my hands were resting on his chest. I blushed as I looked up at him.

"Steve?"

"Can I try it now instead?" I nodded and his lips crashed into mine.

Hey penguins!!!
They finally kissed! Originally they were gonna kiss in the shower (wink wink)
Guess you'll never know that story...
I wasn't gonna update today but I'm at home sick with babies crawling all over me... HELP
-Milly