Just a Nickname and New Friends (Besties!!!)

"It's a nickname, dad. Put your bra in the freezer and calm your tits!"

Everybody looked at me weirdly until they all laughed. Dad didn't look happy at all.

"You know what? It's 2 o'clock and you're going to dinner at 4 so I think they should go." I whispered to Dad.

"Guys, I think it's time to go now."

Everybody stood up and went to the door. I hugged goodbye to everyone and then, because I'm awkward, I kissed Steve on the cheek. He even blushed!!!

Cue intense fan-Philling!

After they all left, I soon got bored. I already missed Steve. What the actual hell? Actually, you know what it is? Crazy girl hormones, that must be it.

Or maybe you like him...

What? NO! Not possible. I only met him today. I need to just think.

"Dad, I'm going out for a walk." I announced as I barged into his room. He just nodded in response and I kissed his cheek.

I was walking for about an hour when I ended up in a familiar building. Only I could end up in a fricking Captain America museum randomly.

I started to walk around when I heard my name being called. I turned to see Kate.

"Kat, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you and I..." She trailed off. God, she can't even apologise properly.

I just glared at her until I heard a voice pipe up beside me. "Excuse me, is she bothering you?" a pretty ginger girl asked me.

I shook my head but she saw through my lies. "I'm going to have to ask you to leave." I noticed she was wearing one of the Star Spangled dancer outfits.

Kate just glared at me, turned on her heel and left. "Sorry about her. I'm Katherine Stark. What's your name?"

"Oh, I'm Aoife." (JUST FOR YOU, FEEFS! MY BESTIE)

I smiled at her. I think I'm gonna like this girl. "Wanna come back to mine to hang out once you get off work?"

"Oh, I'm already finished but just let me get changed."

After she got changed, we left and as we were walking I got to know her a bit better.

Her name is Aoife Downing, she's 20. She has the cutest hair ever. It's ginger and it reaches her shoulders and SHE HAS BANGS!!!! Her favourite avenger is Tony Stark/Iron Man. Yeah, I don't know why either. He's a douchebag. Wait, she wouldn't know that.

"So, Kat, where do you live? Since we're going back to your place."

"Oh, mentally I live in the gutter. Physically, I live at Stark Tower."

OH MYCROFT!!!!!
WE CAN BE FANGIRL BESTIES!!!!

"What? Are you related to Tony Stark? Is he your brother?"

I shook my head. "No, he's my dad." I opened the door when we reached Stark Tower. "C'mon Feefs, I wanna watch a movie!!!"

"Feefs? Can I give you a nickname?

"Fine. Anything except Kitten. It's just that only one person calls me that and I don't want anyone else too. I don't actually know why."

Maybe because you love Steve.

"How about... what's your middle name?"

"Piper"

"I shall baptise you Pipsqueak."

I couldn't help but laugh. When we got to the movie room, (I know, a movie room!!!) we put in Toy Story and we couldn't stop laughing at all the gutter thoughts we had (mostly about Woody and BoPeep. I mean, she says, "maybe I'll get someone else to watch the sheep tonight.")

BoPeep is a slut.

After the movie, me and Aoife (fuck grammar) talked for a few minutes before the door opened.

"Kat? You here?"

"I'm up here, dad. I'm with a friend so don't come up drunk and naked."

At this point, Aoife was laughing so hard, she couldn't breathe. I think I broke her. OOPS

Dad came up to say goodnight. He was a little drunk but at least he wasn't naked like last time. I was hanging out with Kate and she nearly died from the fangirling.

Why does everyone think my dad is hot???

I checked the time. Crap, it's eleven. Aoife and I exchanged numbers and she left. She's really weird. I like her.

I think we're gonna be good friends.

Hey penguins!!!
I swear it's gonna be full of lolz for a bit longer cuz I'm having fun doing this but shit will hit the fan soon.
Shoutout to aoife2313 , my bestie!!!!!
-Milly