- #AN [Before We Start] -

Hey! Before we start, may I just clear up that this book is a remake of another book. The author never came back to update and left us on a huge cliff hanger so I'm here to give you an ending :)
The original book is called
'Not My Type' by Strangernoaah
Their book will always be better than mine as it's the original and I am just sending closure. Please understand that my writing will be different to theirs. I will mix up somethings as to change it up a bit because I don't want to exactly copy the original author. Their chapters were a bit short compared to these chapters. I try to make the chapters long but not so much as to drag on for ages on one scene. Chapters vary from 300-1000 words.

I will use pictures off Pinterest for outfits so I'm sorry if they are not your style or fit your body type. I try to write my stories so they don't refer to exact skin colours, body types, hair, eye colour and more so that everyone can imagine their self as Y/N.

And please remember that I am British so some of my word meaning might be different to yours if you are from America or wherever you're reading. If you don't understand, just comment and I'll explain.

Y/N and Jaeden are both 18 but still go to school. Jaeden is already 18 so there was no need to tell but just so you know. Y/N and Jaeden still both go to school. I don't wanna write about college and stuff.

I suggest reading this book in dark mode, smallest text and Times New Roman!

Thanks for reading and let's get into it!! Please enjoy <3

- e
xx