- #9 [Bad Idea] -

"it was a bad idea; calling you up.

was such a bad idea.

i'm totally fucked!'

BAD IDEA

BY

GIRL IN RED

[Y/N's POV - 1st Person]

I've got to leave. Now.

I got up but Sasha pulled me back down.

"Where you going Y/N? You too chicken for this?" Tyler slurred. I could practically smell the beer in his breath from over here.

I wasn't about to be called a coward so I sat back down, returning Tyler's smirk with a cold glare.

2 slips of paper were pulled out the hat and Tyler read them out.

"Marie and Callum."

Marie, the girl from my physics class, got up and so did the guy next to me. They both went in a closet on the other side of the room while Tyler shouted across to them.

"And your time starts.. now!"

Everyone left the room and I took my chance to get away. I failed. The guy I didn't know pulled me back. Wait a second. This is the guy who gave me my drink back. I quickly pulled away from his grasp and walked over to Sasha.
She comforted me simply by being near her presence. She noticed me worrying and she clasped her hand around mine and squeezed in a manner as if to say, don't worry everything will be alright.

Once the 7 minutes were up, we all went back inside and told Marie and Callum to come out. They claimed they hadn't done anything but Marie's lipstick was all messed up and Callum's hair was thrashed about.

Next 2 people to go in were Tyler and the unknown girl. Her name was Nya but she didn't seem too keen on this either. She was walking slowly towards to closet behind Tyler and looked around in a facial expression that told us she was scared. I was so ready to go over there and grab her but Tyler ushered her in. I'm sorry Nya.

Callum and Jaeden had gone downstairs and got everyone more drinks. I didn't have any. I think me and Nya were the only ones who weren't properly drunk. That's most probably why we weren't so comfortable with this.

The 7 minutes went past and through that Marie, Tyler, Sasha, Callum and Jaeden had all had another drink or 2. I stood by and watched them all laugh and talk. It's not that I don't want to make to friend but I know that if I have a drink I'll want another and another. I don't like the way it manipulates you.

The 7 minutes were up and as soon as we opened the closet door, Nya came running out, shaking. What the fuck did he do to her. I went over to her and gave her a hug. She quickly hugged me back and sobbed into my shoulder while I stared at Tyler. God I hate him.

While Callum and Sasha went into the closet, I called a cab to come pick Nya up. I would go with her but I've got to make sure Jaeden goes home and does so safely. Once I got back, Sasha and Callum had come out and they were laughing about something.

The next pair was Marie and Jaeden. The 7 minutes went by quickly as I was talking to Sasha. She had a great style and her hair was jet black with red stripes at the front. She was talking about her favourite music and how she works at a record store.

Marie and Jaeden wobbled out, very drunk but laughing a lot. I still hadn't been picked but I didn't mind. I didn't want to go in anyways.

The next 2 were Tyler and Callum. They obviously weren't going to do anything but they still went in. Me, Marie and Sasha talked while Jaeden downed another drink. He's obviously done this before as he didn't seem to show any signs of his throat burning.

The timer went off and we went to get Tyler and Callum. They talked during the 7 minutes they told us. Didn't tell us what. Marie picked up the hat and pulled out 2 slips.

"Sasha and Nya. Oh she went, lemme grab another." She said as she scrunched up one slip and fished for another. She opened it up and read out the name.

"Y/N! Sasha and Y/N." She smiled. Sasha laughed and grab my hand. She dragged me over to the closet and all the while I was stunned. I don't know why I was worrying, guess I just don't want rumours spreading around.

"Are you gonna go in Y/N? Or are you too chicken?" Tyler chuckled from the other side of the room. I didn't want Tyler to call me names so I went in. I heard Marie counting down from outside.

"Timer starts in 5..4..3..2..1, have fun!" She shouted and I heard the door close. I turned back to Sasha and she was smiling drunkenly.

"Ok so.. what do you wanna talk about?" I asked.

"We aren't gonna talk. We gotta kiss!" She laughed, slurring.

"No we don't! Callum and Tyler didn't cuz they didn't want to!" I whisper yelled.

"Okay okay, what d'you wanna talk about?" She mumbled. I shrugged.

"Anyways, I've got tickets to a concert next week, wanna come?" She asked, excitedly.

"Oh sure! I'm not really into music and concerts but I guess I could try!"

My stomach is doing literal somersaults. Could she be my new friend? I wouldn't mind, she could teach me all this music stuff and we could be really close.

While I'm making up a whole new reality in my head, Sasha begins to speak again.

"Hey, why are you living with Jaeden? Tyler told me he hurts you." She says with a confused expression. I sigh deeply.

"My mum went away on a work trip for 5-7 months and I have to stay at Jaeden's because he's my neighbour and his mum is the only one who'd take me in for that long."

"Huh. So, do you listen to..." She trailed off.

She fell against my shoulder.

I lay my hand on her hair and patted it down.

She stays silent before me before mumbling something and falling asleep on my lap.

I thought of all the drinks she had.

Her heads gonna hurt bad tomorrow..

Not long after Sasha passing out, I heard the timer go off outside and the others came to get us and opened the closet.

"Sasha! Is she okay What happened? What did you do? Did you hurt her?!" Marie rambled on.

"No no she just passed out on me. She's had too much to drink. She'd better go home." I said.

"Oh okay. I'll call a cab to come get her and I'll take her home." Marie said.

"I'll help. She's gonna be heavy." Callum piped in.

"Bye guys!" They both waved and carried Sasha out the door.

We waved them goodbye and turned back towards each other.

"Well I'd better scoot. Parties calming down now. Not so fun no more. See ya bro." He said as him and Jaeden hi-fived each other.

Tyler left the room, shut the door, and me and Jaeden were left. It was dark and I didn't see Jaeden eyeing me up and down.

"Wanna play one more round?" He said, looking me dead in the eye.

"But there's only two of us?" I questioned.

"Exactly.." and he leaned forward.

Oh no