- #18 [Be Mine] -

"you want me.

i want you

baby"

LEVITATING

BY

DUA LIPA

[Jaeden's POV - 1st Person]

I watched as Y/N walked into her room from downstairs. I followed her upstairs but went to my room. Around midnight, I heard distant sobs.

I got out of bed and went out onto the balcony, the cold October air pinching at my skin causing me to shiver. I strained to hear but there was crying coming from Y/N's room, her window open.

I quickly rushed out of my room and quietly crept over to her room. I placed my hand on the door handle and slowly pushed down, wincing at the squeaky hinges when opening the door.

I saw Y/N laying on her side, back facing me. She was asleep but still crying.

I felt a pang of empathy for her and quickly went to comfort her, being careful not to wake her up in the process.

I laid down on the bed, hugging her from behind. I stroked her hair and occasionally gave it a kiss.

All of a sudden, she turned around in her sleep so I could see her face. Her eyes were red and puffy and tear stains ran down her face.

I placed a kiss on her mouth, the nice feeling of her soft lips against my chapped ones. I think I woke her up because she began to kiss back, her eyes slightly open.

Our lips moved in sync, her body radiating warmth onto mine.

She was fully awake by now, her arms wrapped around my neck.

Once the kiss broke off, I instinctively picked her up by the waist and placed her on top of me, her head resting on my shoulder.

When I thought she had fallen asleep I whispered something into her hair.

"You are a gift from god. I am lucky to have you in my life Y/N."

My breath hitched before I said the next sentence.

"I wish you could be mine. Is that too much to ask?" I sighed and let myself sink into the bed.

[Y/N's POV - 1st Person]

My eyes drooped and I let my head fall and rest on Jaeden's shoulder. I was a tiptoe away from falling asleep before I head him speak.

"You are a gift from god." He breathed into my hair, making me want to shiver.

"I am lucky to have you in my life Y/N."

I wanted to say something back but-

"I wish you could be mine..

is that too much to ask?"

My eyes fluttered open.

Wait-