- #12 [Love Blind]-

"bet there's hundreds of blokes

that have wept 'cause you've stolen their...

thunder."

BRIANSTORM

BY

ARCTIC MONKEYS

[Third Person POV]

While Y/N lay on the concrete, Jaeden tapped a number into his phone and rang. The tone seemed to drag on forever before someone finally picked up.

"999 what's your emergency?"

"M-my, uh,  friend  was being harassed by a man. H-he tried to get her in his van but I, um, stopped him. My friends unconscious on the floor and the g-guy is on the ground too but he's awake... just about."

Jaeden's hand were trembling. He had got Y/N out of the mans grasp but she had fallen. She was visibly breathing but that's not to say she's okay. He got there just in time to fight the guy to the ground. He hit the floor pretty hard and was winded and panting hard.

The woman on the receiver end was blabbing on about shit that Jaeden didn't care to listen for. He was by Y/N's side, checking her head for injuries. She was concussed, that's for sure.

A small amount of officers arrived and Jaeden showed them to the man. The took him away and left a paramedic with Jaeden and Y/N. They took her home and later her on the sofa.

While the paramedic checked Y/N, Jaeden sat watching. He got a glass of water just in case she woke up. The paramedic told Jaeden that Y/N was going to be okay, but she needed a few days of rest. She had bruises on her wrists and lots of injuries on her head and forearms.

She needed a lot of support as wasting too much energy on something could make her feel extremely light-headed and collapse.

Jaeden took all of this information in and said goodbye to the paramedic. He went back to the sofa with a stool and sat beside her. She grunted a little in her sleep and pressed her eyes together, as if she were having a nightmare. Worst thing is, she had just had one in reality.

The paramedic had given Jaeden some drugs for Y/N when she wakes up. Her neck and head will be in immense pain. She was to take 2 every 12 hours.

While watching Y/N, Jaeden fell asleep. He had slumped in his stool and had fallen forward off it so he was laying on the floor with his head propped up on the sofa, resting on
Y/N's lower chest.

She stifled in her sleep and ended up with her hand on Jaeden's head. And they both fell asleep like that. They looked like two lovebirds, but they were loveblind.

A/N: This chapter was sort of a filler sorry! I hate writing shit like this. I'm currently watching a movie called 'Moxie' and it's all about women rights which is why this is so hard to write, but unfortunately, this does happen in real life. That's all for now :) enjoy the rest of your day!

-e

xx