- #17 [After The Flood] -

"do my shit undercover, now it's time for the blubber. blabber, to watch that belly get fatter."

fat boy on a diet, don't try it.

i'll jack yo' ass like a looter in a riot!"

INSANE IN THE BRAIN

BY

CYPRESS HILL

[Y/N's POV - 2nd Person]

Things between me and Jaeden had ended on a good note yesterday. We walked back home soaking wet. He had pointed out that I should do up my coat because of my transparent clothes.

Angela was back and had been wondering where we were. We told her that we went out for a walk during the flood and got caught up in it.

She was happy that we were finally getting along but not so happy that we dripped water all over her living room.

Angela had pointed out that because of our yellow and red coats that we looked like ketchup and mustard. We laughed at this and asked her to take a photo of us that Jaeden posted on Instagram.

———————————————————————

43,568 likes

jaedenwesley ❤️💛 almost drowned with
y/n..l/n

comments

y/n..l/n love that for us

tylerj  dude wtf are you doing

sasha.p  I feel like I haven't seen you or Y/N in ages!

sof1ab  I'm happy you too are getting along now

em1lyr  y'all should get together

viicky.s  why do I ship

amyy...r  this picture is cute asf

———————————————————————

Me and Jaeden were having a laughing fit and the comments. To be honest, I'm not sure which stage we were at. After a while it was sorta awkward, especially because of some of the things people had written.

- t i m e s k i p - [ n e x t d a y ] -

Due to being out in the rain yesterday, me and Jaeden had both caught a cold and were now staying home from school to recover.