- #8 [7 People, 7 Minutes] -

"you could have anyone you want.

why would you want to be with me?

i'm nothing special.."

JEALOUS

BY

EYEDRESS

[Y/N's POV - 1st Person]

I looked through my wardrobe for something slightly formal. Problem is, I don't go to a lot of parties, meaning I don't have any dresses or anything formal enough for a party.

Besides, I feel too self-conscious in tight things. I decided to go for something casual.

I slipped my phone into a pocket of the sweater and checked my watch

6:27 pm

I still had a few minutes to wait for Jaeden to come. I wonder how many people will be at the party? I mean, I've never met Topher so he might not even go to our school.

I waited for a couple of minutes, straightening out my sleeves so they don't show my arms too much.

Suddenly there was a knock at my door. I turned around and Jaeden came in. I stared at the floor until he spoke.

"Nice outfit. Let's get going Sasha and Tyler are in a car waiting for us outside."
I looked up to see him wearing dark green trousers and a minty blue shirt with red slashes all over it.

" I looked up to see him wearing dark green trousers and a minty blue shirt with red slashes all over it

I gave him a slight smile and followed him out.
Angela knew we were going out somewhere, just not what we were going out to. And I wasn't about to tell her.

I walked out the front door to see a red car. I've never met Sasha but I've definitely met Tyler. This is going to be a nightmare. I turned to Jaeden with a worried expression.

"It'll be fine." He said.

No the fuck it won't.

I slowly walked after Jaeden towards the car. I went around the otherside and got in the back. I was met with a smiling girl, who I guessed was Sasha. Jaeden sat in the passengers seat at the front and Tyler was driving.

"Hi I'm Sasha!" She exclaimed. I gave her a small wave and looked down at my shoes.

Don't talk to me. Don't talk to me. Don't talk to me. Don't talk to me. Don't talk to me.

"Um are you okay?" She asked slowly.

"Oh no I'm fine." I replied, looking up slightly.

Bad idea.

Her eyes burned into mine. I quickly looked back down.
Did I do something wrong? Is there something in my hair? Is there a stain on my sweater?

Shit I don't like this.
I don't fuck with social interactions.
God I hate this already.
Why do I do this to myself.

"Okay.. you seem a little anxious. Have you ever been to a party before?" She said, trying to comfort me. It wasn't working.

I stayed silent, hoping that would give her the answer. She understood.

"Right.. ok there are a few things I go by. Have fun but not too much fun. If you know what I mean. Limit your drinks. And stay away from sketchy guys. Come to me if you feel worried, okay?" She said and I could tell by her voice that she was being genuine.

I mumbled a "Thanks." and stayed silent for the rest of the car journey.

When we arrived, I looked up out the car window to see a decent sized house. It wasn't cottage sized but it wasn't a huge mansion either. I see through the windows that there are flashing lights and I can hear music blasting.

It was so loud that it was getting to the point that it was distorting. I could also hear laughter and off-tune singing from inside.

I opened the car door and stepped out. I waited for everyone to get out before walking over to Sasha and Jaeden and standing in between them. Sasha nudged my shoulder to get my attention. I looked up and her and she gave me a comforting look.

We walked in and the smell of alcohol and something else burnt my nose. Before I knew what was happening, Sasha was dragging me off to a group. We, well Sasha, talked to some of her friends. I got bored quickly and went off exploring.

I saw a lot of people drinking and smoking god knows what. I found a table with cups and drinks on it. I picked up and cup and filled it with a pinkish looking drink. I took a small sip and the taste of vodka burnt my throat.

I shouldn't be drinking this shit.

I quickly put the cup down and walked away before someone stopped me. I turned around to see a guy I recognised from school. He had a glass and cup in one hand. The glass was filled with what looked like beer and I guessed the cup was my drink I had just put down.

He took my drink from his hand and put it back in mine. I smiled to this and went to the toilets. I threw the drink down the toilet.

What did he put in there? If he did put anything in at all...

I walked out and got myself the same drink. It does burn but it feels nice after a while.

- t i m e s k i p -

I think it had been about 3 hours since we got there and I was actually having a nice time. I had around 4 drinks and they made me relax. I got to know Sasha's friends and they seemed pretty sweet. Suddenly, a huge feeling of pain came over me. I ran to the bathroom and threw up, my throat felt like it was on fucking fire.

Once I felt like half my stomach had come out, I cleaned the toilet and sat down on the floor. My head was throbbing and I felt like I was going to pass out. I went over to the sink and cleaned my mouth from any horrible taste still lingering. I wanted to go home now.

Before I could even set foot out of the toilet, Sasha grabbed my hand and pulled me into another part of the house.

"Sasha let go my wrist hurts!" I pleaded. She quickly said sorry and told me to follow her.

"Yeah but I think I'm gonna go home now. Thanks for the offer." and I started to walk away.

"No no come with me! I wanna show you something. Then I promise you can go!" She said, jumping up and down excitedly.

"Fine." I said, giving in. She took me into another room where 5 other people were sitting in a circle. They were laughing and the room stunk of alcohol. I looked around and saw a hat in the middle of them which was filled with slips of paper.

I saw Jaeden and Tyler laughing together and a girl from my physics class. I didn't recognise the other two. Sasha pulled me over to the circle and we both sat down. Sasha was on my left and a random guy was on my right. Jaeden sat across from me, Tyler on his right and the girl from my physics class on his left.

"What we playing?" The random guy asked.

"7 Minutes In Heaven." Tyler answered with a smirk.

FUCK