- #1 [Loser] -

"maybe I should stop..

looking out for you..

like I always do.."

LOOKING OUT FOR YOU

BY

JOY AGAIN

[Y/N's POV - 1st Person]

I lay on my bed staring up at my ceiling. It was 4:30 am. I can't sleep. I can never sleep. I never feel tired. I do feel pain though. I have emotions too. Most of them are sadness and hatred. Hate towards one person.

Towards him.

His name?

Jaeden Martell.

Just thinking about him makes my blood boil. With that smug smirk as he pushes me into the lockers or when he trips me up on the playing field.

I turn over on my bedsheets and sigh. I look at my watch to see it's now 5:15 am. I might as well start getting ready. At least I can take my time.

I had a shower. The water dripped down my face, past my shoulders and to my legs. I closed my eyes as the water fell onto my eyelashes. I blinked open my eyes and the water fell onto my nose and mouth. I breathed heavily as I let all my anger and sadness escape.

I love showers. They calm me.

I get out the shower with a towel around my body and I step into my bedroom. The cold air hits my skin. I don't mind. I kinda like it. The way it burns.

I make my way over to my wardrobe and pull out a simple outfit. It consisted of a white shirt, navy blue jumper, jeans and a small chain.

 It consisted of a white shirt, navy blue jumper, jeans and a small chain

(AN: Sorry if this isn't your style)

I grabbed my phone and glanced at the time.
6:47 am
I walked down stairs and made myself breakfast. I was sitting at the kitchen table as my Mum came down stairs. It's just me and her living together since Dad died. She put the kettle on and grabbed a milk carton.
"What time did you get up?" She asked me.
"6 o'clock" I lie.

I finish my breakfast and put the crockery in the dishwasher. I grab my backpack from the chair. I slip my phone in my jean pocket and kiss my Mum on the cheek.
"Going to school, love you."
"Love you too baby!"

I pick up my keys from the kitchen table and wave bye to my Mum as I exit the house.

I only live about 5 minutes from school so I walk everyday. I'm quite anti-social so I have no friends, meaning I walk by myself. That's probably one of the reasons I get picked on. I'm most vulnerable. It's not like anyone's going to be friends with me, otherwise they'll get picked on too.

I guess you could say, I'm a loser.