- #19 [We Fell In Love In October] -

"we fell in love in october. that's why, i love fall.

staring at the stars.

admiring from afar.."

WE FELL IN LOVE IN OCTOBER

BY

GIRL IN RED

[3rd Person POV]

Y/N lifted herself off Jaeden, looking dead in his eyes. He looked shocked and blood rushed to his cheeks in embarrassment.

"Say that again.." Y/N whispered, her voice breaking.

Jaeden gulped.

"W-wuh-will you b-be mine..?" He stuttered, an adorable smile on his face.

Y/N sat up with her legs either side of his figure. She put a hand on his cheek.

"Ok. Yes." She breathed out.

They both grinned and laughed with a hug. After, Y/N got up off the bed and left Jaeden with a disappointed expression.

Y/N saw this and laughed sarcastically.

"Ha ha ha very funny. I just became your girlfriend and you want to fuck? No, I have a better idea, come with me." She said and left the room.

Jaeden sat there for a while.

"What could be better than fucking?" He laughed to himself before getting out of bed and following Y/N.

She was waiting for him out in the balcony in his room.

"Change into your favourite outfit."

"Why?" Jaeden questioned.

"You'll see."

5 minutes later they met in Jaeden's room.
Jaeden was wearing faded black jeans, a white T-shirt and a denim jacket over the shirt.

Y/N came out wearing an oversized jacket on top of a black shirt with baggy jeans and a pair of black and white trainers to finish it off

"Ok now come on!!" Y/N said excitedly and hurried Jaeden down the stairs but being careful not to wake up Angela.

She took him to the front door and opened it. Outside it was raining. Not heavily like the other day but it's was pretty wet, just how Y/N wanted it.

"Come on!" She grabbed Jaeden's hand and pulled him out into the rain.

"Woah woah! We have no coat we are gonna get soaked!!"

"I know." Y/N said with a smirk. She pulled him into the middle of the road where there were no cars.

After a while, Jaeden started getting into it. They danced around in the rain and laughed with each other.

Y/N started singing a song that Jaeden recognised and he joined in.

"Scrawny motherfucker with a cool hairstyle!!" They both sang.

They danced, sung and kissed under the streetlights that flooded the place with light. The rain fell about around them.

They lay in the puddles gathering around them. Y/N rolled over to Jaeden and she laid beside him, grasping his hand.

They looked over at each other and smiled.

"You look so pretty." Jaeden whispered just loud enough for Y/N to hear.

Her smile grew and she kissed him gently.

This is a small love story about two people who fell in love in October.

you will be my girl