- #10 [First Kiss] -

"you

you

you're just my type!"

MY TYPE

BY

SAINT MOTEL

A/N: Prepare for some major fluff !!! My stomach was doing somersaults while writing this-

[Y/N's POV - 1st Person]

I backed away from him.

"What the hell Jaeden!" I shout.

"What?" He look taken back by my tone.

"Wu-wuh-why? Why would you? You don't really believe me to fall for this do you?" I stare at him with annoyance. The fuck does he think he is?

"Fall for what?" He throws his hands up in the air.

"You piece of lying shi- You don't think I remember the times you gave me multiple black eyes and trips to the nurses office?!" I'm properly yelling now.

"That was before! I see you in a different way now.." He says quietly.

"Now? No no no. Are you sober?" I ask, breathlessly.

"I'm moderately functional." He replies in a cocky tone. I sigh.

"I'll take that as a no. When you say now, you mean when you're drunk!" I say in an obvious tone.

"Come on! What are you so afraid of?" He laughs.

"You. You make me so mad." I reply, staring at him.

"It's a good thing you're cute when you're angry." He smirks.

"Oh my lord, FUCK OFF! You piss me off so much!" I yell at him.

"I'm bitter and complicated. It's one of my charms." He says, brushing his hair out of his eyes.

"I don't think you know what that word means. Or how to count." I say back to him, holding in a small laugh. He smiled at this slightly.

I began to head towards the door of the room. We need to get back home.

"Come on you drunk bastard, we've gotta get home otherwise your mum will be worried."

The room is oddly silent as I turn around.

"Jaeden..? Jaeden where are you?!" I panicked, looking around the room. When I lay eyes on the door, he is standing right there.

"Worried about me?" He replies with a cocky tone and a smirk. Fuck I wanna slap him.

"No I just-" I'm cut off by the surprise of Jaeden swiftly moving over to me. We are standing right in front of each other, faces inches away from the others.

"Jaeden sto-"

He raises a finger to my lips to quieten me as he brushes his hair out of his eyes once more.

"Did you knock your head? Get away fro-" I'm cut off by Jaeden pressing his lips to mine and I immediately taste the faint sourness of beer.

He's not sober Y/N. This is just stupid drunk actions.

I quickly pull away and Jaeden looks at me sadly. I almost think about hugging him until I remind myself: He's drunk.

"Are you okay?!" I gasp for air. Wait.

THIS BITCH STOLE MY FIRST KISS

"Not bad for your first time." He shrugs like it's nothing.

"EXACTLY. MY FIRST TIME. YOU IDIOT!" and before I knew it, I was doing something I had always wanted to do.

I slapped him.

He quickly let go of me and brought a hand to his cheek. His eyes blinked quickly and I could tell he was holding back tears. He removed his hand and his cheek was bright red.

"And I don't give one. Don't mess up my life ever again." I reply and stalk out the room.

I call a cab and wait for it to come pick me up. I'm not taking him home, he can work that out himself. His fault if Angela gets mad.

While in the cab, I'm thinking about Jaeden; I don't know why, I just am. Was I a little too harsh? Or was that his plan to whole time. To ruin everything like he always does.

The cab arrives and I pay the fee. Lights are off in the house. Did Angela go to bed? She has too much trust in Jaeden. Look where he is now.

I get inside and go up to my room to take off my clothes and wash my face. It's 3:37 am , I change into some pyjamas and get into bed. For an immensely long time I lie there, thinking why he did that and what he thought he was gonna get out of it.

I hear the front door open and lots of banging. I hear Jaeden calling out my name drunkenly. Angela woke up and went to see what the commotion was. I could hear her getting mad at him and I pulled the sheets over my head, trying to deafen the sound.

After a while, the shouting stops and I can hear Angela stomping up the stairs and go into her room. Shortly after, Jaeden comes up too. I can hear him walking past my room and just before he got to his, he stopped and turned back around. His footsteps got closer and closer to my door before I heard a gentle knock.

I don't know why, but I slowly swing my feet out from under the covers and get out of bed. I walk over to the door and open it. Jaeden is standing there, wobbly knees, messy hair, visible tears in his eyes and a red cheek.

"C-cu-can I come in..?" He says. I can hear real hurt in his voice and I let him in, against my instincts. He hobbles in, using everything around him as support to walk. He reaches my bed and collapses on it.

I walk around the other side and climb in, shuffling away from him. I lay down and turn on my side, my back facing towards him.

Not even 2 minutes later, I hear him snoring and I turn back over to see him asleep. His cheek is still burning red and I feel bad.

So much for not caring.

I go to the bathroom and grab a cloth and dampen it with cold water. I go back to my room and place it on his cheek and his face relaxes from the cloth temperature.

I turn back on my side, still having my back faced towards him.

I think at about 4:20 am, I hear him shuffling around in his sleep. He's whimpering and looks of pain cross his face. I look at him and panic overwhelms me. I shake him to wake him up and his eyes snap open. He studies my face for a second before pulling my into a tight hug, his body shaking with sobs.

"Nightmares..?" I ask, hugging him back. I feel him nod into my shoulders. After having a rib crushing hug, he falls back asleep, but I'm still stuck in his arms.

He's holding me like a kid gripping onto their teddy bear.

I shuffle around a bit, not too much to wake him up though and we end up in a position where my back is facing against his chest and his arms are still wrapped around me.

My legs are curled up towards my chest. His chest is radiating heat onto my back but I'm still cold. I grab the duvet and pull it over our bodies and shut my eyes.

And for the first time in years..

..I fell asleep.

A/N: OMGGJROSJKDJB I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SM AHHH !!!!! I HOPE YOU DO AS WELL IT TOOK ME 2 DAYS TO WRITE IT PAHAHHAHANDSKNKC <3

- e

xx