Kidnapped

After spending the day at Alex's house I then went home and got to bed early because tomorrow was Monday.
I woke up to my alarm going off. I immediately got out of bed and put on a cute outfit for the day. After that I got some breakfast and then Alex picked me up for school. We pulled into the parking lot of the school in Alex's blue BMW convertible. We had the top off so we can get some fresh air to start our day. I got out of the car to see Stefani, Cheryl and Maddie staring at us, well at me. I gave them a small wave.
Alex: "Why don't you go talk to your cousin?"
Me: "She's a bitch."
Alex: "But shes your cousin."
Me: "Why don't I introduce you to her then?"
Alex: "I would actually like to meet your family so sure."
We then walked over to the girls.
Me: "Hey guys. This is Alex. Alex this is Stefani- my cousin-, Cheryl and Maddie."
Alex: "Hey."
Maddie: "Are you Lily's boyfriend?"
Cheryl: "Maddie!"
Maddie: "What? It's just a question."
Me: "No we are just friends."
Maddie: "Oh sorry."
Me: "No it's fine."
Stefanie: "I don't blame her for asking. You two have been pretty close lately."
Alex: "We are both the 'new' kids here so it's nice to talk to someone who has something in common with me."
Stefanie: "Well it was nice meeting u, but my boyfriend is waiting for me at my locker."
Stefanie then walked away. Cheryl accidentally dropped her phone and due to Alex's reflexes he picked it up mid air.
Cherly: "Oh my god. You have good reflexes."
Alex: "Yeah."
He then handed her his phone. I saw their fingers accidentally touch, it looked like Cheryl had seen a ghost after.
Me: "Are you ok?"
Cherly: "uh- yes. Sorry I must be dehydrated."
She then went from a scared look to a forced smile.
Maddie: "Oh I do have some water in my bag."
Maddie then scavenged through her bad to pull out what looked to be an old, half drunken water bottle with half of the label on it missing.
Maddie: "Here."
Cheryl: "That looks old and nasty."
Maddie: "Sorry it's the only one I have."
Cheryl: "I'm just going to get a water bottle from the cafeteria."
Maddie: "I'll come with you."
The two of them then walked away.
Alex: "What is Cheryl's last name?"
Me: "It's Bennet. How come?"
Alex: "She looked familiar that's all."
Alex seemed like he knew something about her that I didn't. As if he was holding a secret. I didn't want to question him though, especially since we had 2 minutes until the bell for first period rang.
Me: "Theres 2 mins until first period. I have to hurry."
Alex: "Same here. I'll see you later though."
We then both took our separate ways in the school.

After school my mom picked me up with Tyler in the passenger seat. She pulled up the front of the school. I then walked up to her car and got in.
Me: "Hey."
Mom: "How was school today?"
Me: "The usual."
Tyler: "Me and your mom are going out to eat tonight. We want you and Ethan to come with us."
Me: "I'm free for dinner."
Tyler: "Perfect."
My mom then drove out of the school. She truly seemed happy with Tyler and because of this I was happy too. It was nice to see my mom not stressed out back in our old town. Tyler has been a great person to my mom and I liked him for that.
My mom then parked the car in the driveway. I grabbed my bag and went straight to my room so I could get all of my homework done before dinner. I sat on my bed as I did my work while eating some goldfish. I then looked over to see that my window was open and the curtain was blowing in from the wind. I was weirded out because if it was Alex he would of surprised me by now. I figured that I must of forgot to lock it, so I went up to it to go and close it. As I went to grab the window a girl grabbed me from behind. She had put one hand on my eyes and the other on my mouth. I leaned back and kicked my feet up in hopes that she would let go, but she didn't.
Unknown: "Calm down. You acting like a crazy person only makes it harder for the both of us."
I tried my hardest to say something but her hand was blocking my mouth causing me to mumble. She then took my necklaces off, it was the vervain necklace that Alex gave me.

Authors Note:
Hey guys sorry for not writing in a while. I took a small break. I hope you all like this and feel free to leave commentary on the story so I can make adjustments to it!