1506

Lily's POV
I woke up to the sunlight pouring in my room. It was now 11. I had a rough night yesterday and I needed a lot of sleep. I turned over to see my phone on my night stand still plugged into my charger. I took of the charger and noticed that both Ben and Alexander texted me. Ben asked me to come over so we can talk about last night, but I ignored it. I need to wait at least until Monday to talk to him again.
I then looked at what Alexander texted me. He asked me to come over at 11:30 because he has something that is extremely important and personal to tell me.
This scared me, is he gay? What on earth could be so important and personal that he needs to tell me?
I then got out of bed and threw on some clothes. Should I get him a gift for coming out if he's gay? No because if he's not that's awkward and based off that kiss last night I don't think that he's gay. I then got in my car and drove to Alexander's.

____________________________________
Alexander's POV:
Liv-"So what are you doing today?"
Alexander-"Lily is coming over."
Liv-"Ooooo."
Alexander-"She should be here any minute now. Can you leave the house for a couple of hours?"
Liv-"And go where?"
Alexander-"I don't know. Try and make some friends."
Cal then walked down the stairs.
Liv-"Good morning!"
He had 2 suitcases in his hands.
Alexander-"Cal?"
Liv-"Your leaving already?!"
Cal-"Yeah."
Liv-"What! Why?!"
Cal-"I have no reason to be here."
Liv-"So where are you going to go."
Cal-"I was thinking Paris, the last time I was there was like 50 years ago."
Cal then walked down the stairs with his bags.
We both hugged Cal and he proceeded to walk out the door. We followed him outside and helped him put his bags in his car. He than turned towards us.
Cal-"Au revoir."
Cal said bye to us in French. He then got in the car and drive away. That the one good thing about being one of us. We have had so much time on our hands that we have learned so many languages.
Liv-"Alright, i'm gonna make some friends."
Alexander-"Ok, come back at like 5."
Liv-"5?! Now your pushing it."
Liv smiled.
Alexander-"4:30 than."
Liv-"Fine."
Liv then got in her car and drove off. As she drove off Lily then pulled up.
Alexander-"Hey!"
Lily-"Hey."
Alexander-"Want to come inside."
Lily-"Yeah sure."
We then headed to the living room and Lily sat down on one of the couches.
Lily-"Come sit."
Alexander-"I'm too nervous."
Lily-"You can tell me anything."
Alexander-"Ok so where should I start?"
Lily-"from where every you want."
Alexander-"So I live in Mystic Falls just like you."
Lily-"Ok?"
Alexander-" Just I was born in the year of 1506..."
Lily-"I don't understand?"
Alexander-"I was born here back in 1506. The reason I'm still alive, is because, i'm... a vampire."
Lily-"What?! Is this a prank?!"
Alexander-"I need you to trust me."
Lily-"Ok..."
Alexander-"My mom had my brother Calvin in 1504 and my younger sister Olivia in 1508. We are Greek."
Lily-"I'm confused."
Alexander-"I was born in Greece during the year of 1508. It's my main language. I was raised in a small farm on Athens. It took my whole family to take care of the farm. I actually had 9 other siblings who have passed away, they were all older than me though."
Lily-"How are you still alive and they aren't?"
Alexander-"Well working on a farm in Athens was a lot of work because of the fact that the soil was rocky and hard to take care of. That's why my parents had so much kids, so they could all help with it. When I I reached my teenager years I met a girl named Sofia. She was gorgeous, but she had one very big secret, she was a vampire. Every single day I would leave the farm to go visit her. Calvin would normally cover up for me if Father said anything. I would let her drink my blood from my neck and we would spend hours together, but then Liv noticed that I was sneaking off and she followed me. She saw Sofia drinking from my neck and freaked out. I then made Sofia compelled Liv to forget it. The only problem was Calvin. Cal started to like Sofia also. He would bring her flowers or some of our Mother's baked goods. It made me jealous. After spending a year with fighting over Sofia she decided that she couldn't choose who to spend the rest of her life with-"
Lily-"What do you mean?"
Alexander-"She planed on turning me into a vampire so we could live together forever in peace."
Lily-"Oh."
Alexander-"And so on one night Sofia visited the both of us and came with wine. Wine was very popular in Greece and it the one she brought was expensive. We ate dinner together all of us. While we were eating, Liv walked in and made herself a glass of the wine. Tomorrow was suppose to be the day she chose one of us so that's why we all had dinner together. It was her idea, not mine. We then went to bed and the next morning got up early to meet Sofia outside at the farm. We were under a tree and Sofia walked up to me. She said that she had chosen me and gave me a daylight ring-"
Lily-"A daylight ring?"
Alexander-"Vampires can't go in the sun with out it or else they will burn."
Lily-"Oh ok."
Alexander-"Anyways, so then I was so happy. I kissed her right of the lips, but Calvin was angry. Sofia then walked up to Calvin and said that she also wanted to spend the rest of her life with him and have him a daylight ring. Cal was mad. He was furious on how she couldn't chose one. He yelled at her. From his telling Liv ran outside scared. Cal then picked up one of the many swords in the bin by the tree that we used to fight each other and went after me. I then picked up a sword and we fought it out. Sofia was scared and cried by the tree as we fought. Liv then ran and tried to intervene but I pushed her out of the way for her safety. Calvin then stabbed me with his sword as I fell to the ground I saw the regret in his eyes. He paused there. With a matter of seconds left of my life I dug my sword through Calvins body where he then died too. Once Liv had noticed she then cried over our bodies. She saw that Sofia was laughing and got made at her. She picked of the sword and tried to fight her. Since Sofia was a vampire and had natural abilities she took the sword from Livs hand and pierced it through her body. Liv fell to the ground dead. I was the first to wake up a matter of minutes after Calvin woke up. Sofia then took out 2 vials of blood and gave us one each. We were confused on how we survived until Sofia told us that she had put her very own vampire blood in the wine. I then looked over and saw Liv dead on the ground. Sofia made up that Liv had killed herself, but I then realized that Liv had a glass of wine. Liv had then woke up and was in shock. We had to explain to her everything and feed her blood. Liv was mad at Sofia for lying and so was me and Calvin. Liv then ran off and ended up feeding on a local nearby. Since we were now vampires Cal wanted a fresh new start so he killed our whole family and burnt down the whole farm and our house. We then went our separate ways."