The Mysterious Young Man

I could barely sleep last night. When I woke up I didn't even go get breakfast. I wasn't hungry, but I did need to choose the perfect outfit for today. Especially since I'm moving today and I know that my mom is going to take a million photos of me in our new house.
I picked out this nice black jump suit and wore it with one of my Louis Vuitton bags. I than picked out black heels and my mom helped me carry my bags down to the car.
My mom always told me that first impressions are extremely important and that I should always look my best for them. My mother was wearing a beautiful fancy outfit also.
We got into our car and my mom drove us to our new house. I was so nervous. She didn't show me a single photo of our new house but I was expecting it to be amazing. The only thing is, is that our old house was huge and beautiful back at home. A lot of kids at school use to ask me how I had all this money with only my mother around and I honestly didn't even know, I just told them that it's because my mother is a good lawyer which she is.
We started to get hungry during the ride so I forced my mom to stop at a pizza place so we could get a quick slice. The pizza at the place was okay-ish. I have definitely had better pizza but it wasn't that bad. After we finished eating we went back in the car and continued to drive to our new home.
We pulled up to this beautiful house. I was so happy, but confused on why my mother bought such a huge house when it's only the 2 of us.
I got out of the car and this man greeted us. What on earth was he doing here? My mom than looked at me and I realized that everyone knew something that I didn't.
"What?" I said to my mom.
"Lily this is my boyfriend, Tyler Lockwood."
"Huh? You told me that you were looking for houses for a year. Why are we staying at his house?"
"I was looking at houses but than Tyler insisted that I stayed with him so we can be a real family."
"A real family?! So this is why you took me to Mystic Falls?! So you can live with your boyfriend. You basically lied to me and told me that your taking me here because you love it here, but it's not the place you love, it's him."
I than ran off. I had no clue where I was or where I was going but anywhere other than here is better.
"Lily wait!"
I was now walking on the sidewalk in the middle of who knows where. I was crying. I knew that my mascara was all over my eyes but I could care less. My mother is such a selfish bitch.
I than searched up on my phone directions to the Mystic Falls Cemetery so I could be alone with my father.
After walking for 15 mins I reached there. I sat next to my fathers grave and didn't say a word. I just sobbed.
I than told him everything. About how mom is so selfish and made me move to her boyfriends house and how I feel so uncomfortable and have no place to go.
I than heard foot steps. I got scared. I curled up in a ball next to my fathers head stone. I young man than appeared from behind me.
"hello."
I jumped.
"Oh i'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. It's just that a pretty girl like you should never cry."
I than began to wipe my massacre of my face.
The mysterious man wiped off one of my tears on my face and he gave me this look as if everything will be okay.
"Who are you?"
"Well you see that's not important. What is important is who made you upset because you should be smiling and having fun with your friends."
"I'm actually here with my dad."
"Where is he?"
I than pointed at his headstone.
"Hmm... Stefan.. Salvatore?"
"Yes, thats him."