Lunch Date

It was now Saturday. Alexander drove me home last night. I got home at 11, Ethan got hone way later then me though. I was bored, so I decided to text Alexander.
Text Messages:
Lily-"Hey Mystic Grill at 3?"
Alexander-"Sounds good."
I than turned off my phone and got dress. I threw on a royal blue cropped shirt and wore it with a pair of black high waisted jeans. I than grabbed my car keys and headed out the door.
I drove up to the Mystic Grill a little before 3. I walked inside to see Alexander already sitting at a table waiting for me.
Lily-"Hey!"
Alexander-"Hey!"
Lily-"How are you feeling?"
He than gave me a confused look.
Alexander-"Oh you mean because of last night."
Lily-"yeah..."
Alexander-"I feel fine now. Ben was just drunk last night and wasn't thinking right."
I didn't know how to bring up the fact that he didn't have a scratch on him last night. I felt that if I brought it up he would think that I am crazy.
Lily-"That poor girl last night. What even happened to her?"
Alexander-"They said that an animal attacked her last night.."
Lily-"Oh."
The waitress than walked up to our table. She placed down some water with bread and butter.
Waitress-"Hi I'm Maggie and I will be your server today! Can I get you guys something else to drink?"
Alexander-"I'm good."
Lily-"I'll take a coke please."
The waitress than walked away from our table. I proceeded to grab a piece of bread. I than grabbed the sharp knife that was probably meant for our meals but it didn't matter. As I was cutting the bread the knife accidentally slipped and I cut my hand.
Alexander-"Are you ok?!"
Lily-"Yeah I accidentally cut myself."
I than grabbed a napkin from the end of the table and applied pressure on my hand.
I look you to see that they were red and had loomed like black veins coming from them.
Lily-"Alexander, your eyes, are you ok?"
Alexander than covered his eyes with his hands.
Alexander-"Yes... Uh... I just don't like to see blood."
Lily-"I'm sorry!"
Alexander-"It's not your fault. I'll go see if they have more napkins-"
He than got up and walked away from the booth.
Lily-"It's fine I have enough here."
He ignored me. I grabbed my bloody napkins and went to the bathroom. I threw them out in the trash and washed my hand gently. The cut had stopped bleeding by now. I than returned to the table to see Alexander sitting with a handful of napkins in his hand.
Alexander-"Hows your hand?"
Lily-"It stopped bleeding."
I than saw a sense of relief appear in his face.
Lily-"Wow. You must really hate blood."
He smiled.
Lily-"You should never become a doctor."
We than both laughed. The waitress than walked back to our table with the coke.
Waitress-"Here you go! Do you guys want anything to eat?"
Lily-"I'm good."
Alexander-"I'll take the check please."
The waitress than handed Alexander the check. I began to grab money out of my bag but by the time I pulled out my money the waitress had already left with Alexander's credit card.
Lily-"You know that I could of paid for that."
Alexander-"I know you could of, but what type of gentleman would have the girl pay for the meal."
Lily-"It was just a coke."
Alexander then smirked. The waitress than walked back with the check.
Waitress-"Here you go. Have a nice day."
Lily-"Thanks you too."
Alexander than signed the bottom of the check and left a tip. We proceeded to walk out. He held the door open for me.
Alexander-"How about you come over to my house and we can maybe watch a movie?"
Lily-"Sounds good with me."
He than held open the door to passenger seat of his car and closed it as I sat down.