End of The First Day

I got out of the car and thanked Stefanie for the ride. I than opened up the door to notice that no one is home. It was weird because it was a Wednesday. I than walked into the kitchen and grabbed a soda from the fridge. I drank it there and than went up to my room. I than started to do my homework. While I was doing my homework I heard someone knocking at my balcony window.
Lily-"Alexander?!"
He than pointed to the door knob. I walked up to the door and opened it.
Lily-"How on earth did you get up here?"
Alexander-"I climbed."
He than walked up to my dresser and was looking at photos of me and my friends.
Lily-"What are you even doing here?!"
Alexander-"Calm down. There's no need to yell."
Lily-"Hello! Can you answer my question."
Alexander-"I wanted to see you. Is there something wrong with that?"
Lily-"No, but how did you know where I lived?"
Alexander-"I asked Ethan after tryouts."
Lily-"Oh."
Alexander than turned around from my dresser and looked into my eyes. He grabbed a piece of my hair and put it behind my ears. Ethan than opened up the door.
Ethan-"Hey do you know- Holy!"
Alexander than took a couple steps back and looked at Ethan.
Ethan-"I was going to ask you if you know where my Dad is but.."
Lily-"When I got home there was no one home."
Ethan-"Oh, you 2 can continue where you left off."
Lily-"Ethan!"
Ethan than ran away from the room laughing. I than closed the door.
Lily-"He's so annoying!"
When I turned around to see Alexander he was gone and the balcony door was wide open. I walked up to the door and looked outside to see where he had went. There was nothing to be found, not even a car. I finished my homework and than went downstairs to see my mother and Tyler walk in the house. My mom has at least 5 shopping bags in her hands.
Lily-"Where were you guys?!"
Caroline-"Tyler took me shopping! Look I even got you some stuff!"
She than pulled out a tight beautiful red dress.
Lily-"Oh, thanks?"
Tyler-"How about we all get a simple dinner tonight at the Mystic Grill?"
Ethan than showed up at the top of the stairs.
Ethan-"Sounds good to me."
Caroline-"Let me go put my bags down."
My mom quickly went upstairs and as she walked passed me I gave her this look telling her that I didn't want to be here right now.
We all than headed into the car waiting for my mom to come. After a minute or so she rushed to the car.
Caroline-"Sorry!"
Tyler-"It's fine baby."
He than kissed my mother on her cheek. I was disgusted, "baby" what the hell is wrong with this man?
Tyler drove us to the Mystic Grill which was like a 10 minute drive. When we arrived it was around 7. We walked in and got a table. My mother than went on asking us a million questions.
Caroline-"So how was tryouts Ethan?"
Ethan-"It was good."
Caroline-"And how about you Lily, how was your first day?"
Lily-"It was nice."
Caroline-"Nice?"
Lily-"Yeah."
Ethan-"She had some fun with all of the boys."
Ethan said in a low toned voice. I was mad, I turned towards him and said:
Lily-"How about you act your age for once?!"
Caroline-"Calm down sweetie."
My mother than laid her hands on mine.
Ethan-"How about you keep your legs shut."
Tyler-"Ethan!"
Lily-"I'm done! I have tried so hard to be nice to this "man" you call your father and his dick of a son!"
I than got up from the table and walked right out.
I walked at the town central and sat on one of the benches. My mother than looked out from the door to see where I was. I even turned off my location so she couldn't find me.
Where is Alexander when I need him?! He always shows up at random times when I would never expect it, but where is he now?!
My mother than walked up from behind me and sat next to me on the bench.
Caroline-"Hey."
She said in a soft toned voice. I kept starring at the ground.
Caroline-"I'm sorry. I shouldn't of pushed you this far. This is my fault."
I than leaned against my mom and she stroked her fingers through my hair.
Caroline-"You know me. I just thought that I could control this and make you feel great and everything.
If you can't tell my mom is a huge control freak.
Caroline-"How about we get some stuff for the next couple of nights and stay somewhere else?"
Lily-"It's fine. It was just way too soon."
We than both got up and walked towards Tyler's car. My mom gave Tyler this look and we were all dead silent in the car.
Once we got home I walked up to my room and said nothing to anyone. Ethan followed me to my room.
Ethan-"Listen I'm sorry. I haven't been so nice to you and your honestly pretty chill."
Lily-"Did your dad make you apologize?"
Ethan-"Well he made me apologize but he didn't force me to tell you that your a chill person."
I chuckled.
Ethan-"How about we have a brand new start."
Lily-"We all know that those never work-"
Ethan-"Hi I'm Ethan!"
Lily-"I'm Lily."
Ethan-"Ok Lily well it's sorta late now so I'm gonna let you get some sleep."
Lily-"Night."
He than walked out and closed my door. I went to my nightstand and took out my journal. I wrote my whole day in it and than went to bed.