The crazy ex

Sofia-"Has your mom ever told u that it's rude to stare?"
Alexander-"Sofia?"
Sofia-"Yes?"
Alexander-"Why are you here?"
Sofia then walked up to Liv.
Sofia-"Well I heard that the Roger family is back in Mystic Falls and well, I miss you."
Sofia then looked back over at Alexander.
Liv-"Cut the crap."
Sofia-"I'm being serious."
Liv laughed.
Sofia-"What?"
Liv-"You came all the way to Mystic Falls because you missed my brother?"
Sofia-"Yes."
Liv continued to laugh.
Sofia-"Wait a minute. Who's that?"
Alexander-"None of your business."
Sofia-"Shes definitely a human."
Sofia then ran up to me using her super speed. She then looked at me in my eyes.
Sofia-"Whats your na-"
Alexander pulled her back.
Lily-"You know that you don't have to compel me, right?"
Alexander-"Stop, she's dangerous."
Alexander then put his arm across me.
Sofia-"I'm dangerous?"
Sofia laughed she then took the blood bag out of Livs hand.
Sofia-"I was going to say that it was nice meeting you, but I guess I haven't yet. Anyways I'm sure that we are all going to have a nice reunion."
Sofia then ran outside and left.
I was terrified of her. The way she made an entrance as if she owned the place. She was clearly a threat to me and could kill me at any moment she pleased. I could also tell that she still liked Alexander. The way she looked at him. She still had feelings. Alexander then turned to me.
Alexander-"Lily are you okay?"
Lily-"Yeah I'm fine."
Alexander-"I know Sof seems intimidating, but it's all an act. She's all talk."
He called her "sof" as a nickname. I felt bad that it sort of bothered me that he called her that as if they are friends. Was this me being jealous?
Lily-"I guess."
Liv had then rolled her eyes and ran out. Now me and Alexander had the whole house to ourselves.
Alexander-"Well, now we have this whole house to just me and you..."
I smiled. He walked up to the bar in his house and pulled out Whiskey.
Alexander-"May I pour you a drink?"
He smirked.
Lily-"Yes u may."
I then smirked back at him. I walked over and grabbed the drink that he had poured me. We began to get lost into a conversion. A long conversation and as the talk went on so did the drinking.
The next thing we knew the bottle was empty and it had been an hour.
Alexander-"We ran out already?!"
we both laughed.
Alexander-"You know what?! It's fine because we don't even need to drink to have a fun time."
I was drunk. I kept drinking and I didn't want to tell Alexander that I am a light weight.
Lily-"Don't you have music in this house?"
Alexander-"No sorry."
He laughed.
Lily-"f*** you."
He laughed as he walked over to the coffee table in the center of the living room. He picked up this black speaker that was the size of a water bottle and connected it to his phone. He then began to blast music. It was hard rock.
Lily-"I meant good music."
Alexander-"Hard rock isn't good music?"
Lily-"It's horrible."
Alexander-"Hey!"
Lily-"Give me your phone."
He then handed me his phone.
Lily-"What's your password."
Alexander-"1234"
Lily-"Of course it's that!"
He smiled. I then clicked on apple music and went to the search bar. I searched up my playlist and clicked on it.
Alexander-"Oh I know this song."
Lily-"Everyone knows this one."
I then started to dance to the song. Alexander stood there and watched me. He pulled out more booze and poured himself a drink. I minded my own business and kept dancing. The best way to dance is to feel the music and dance to the beat of it. Me being drunk made me feel more loose and free.
Alexander then walked up from behind me and started dancing with me. The music was blasting. We were both feeling it. He was behind me. I turned around and I grabbed his hands. I carefully put them on my waist as I continued to dance. I could tell he was nervous.