The Party

Lily's POV:
I felt horrible. Alexander looked embrassed. Ben than got out of the car and looked pissed. I just stood there.
Ben-"Hey! Who do you think you are showing up at Lily's house like that."
Lily-"Ben stop it!"
I cried to him, but he didn't listen. Ethan and Stefanie than got out of the car.
Alexander-"Listen I didn't know you asked her. I'm sorry."
Alexander then rushed to his car and drove off. Ben than walked up to me and hugged me.
Lily-"Let me go change into the new shirt I just bought."
Ben-"Ok we will be in the car."
They than all walked towards the car. I quickly changed into my gray crop top, grabbed a cheap black zip up sweatshirt, some money and I rushed out the door.
I got into the car and we drove off. It was a really short ride. Ben still seemed mad. We than got to the woods. There was a lot of people there. Most of them I never even met before.
Ben-"Can I get you a drink?"
Lily-"That would be nice."
I stood there and looked around to see if I could find Alexander. He wasn't there. Ben than got back with our drinks.
Ben-"Here you go."
Lily-"Thanks."
Ben than introduced me to a lot of people at the party. Some of the kids there went to the school at the town next to ours.
There was a couple campfires going on in the woods. There was also a lot of fairy lights hanging from tree to tree.
Ben: "Want to go somewhere where it's more quiet?"
Lily-"Sounds good to me."
He walked me somewhere deep into the woods. I have had around 6 drinks and Ben had who knows how many. I wasn't drunk though, I was just tipsy and so was Ben.
We than got to a nice and quiet area.
Ben-"Look up."
I looked up to see the beautiful stars.
Ben-"Look at the stars."
Lily-"It's beautiful."
Ben-"I knew you would love it."
Lily-"Did you plan this?"
I smiled. It felt nice to know that Ben planned this for me.
Ben-"Yes, I figured that I needed to take the perfect girl to the perfect place and this was the place that first came to my mind."
The words that came out of his mouth warmed my heart. I felt his body come closer to mine. His left hand touching my waist and his right hand touching my face. He looked into my eyes. I can tell that saw something in me. He than went in for the kiss and I didn't hesitate.
We made out in the woods for a half hour, we did take breaks to get some air but other than that it was like chemistry. I have never felt this way towards a person before. We continued to make out until we heard a scream. It was a girl. I than pulled back.
Lily-"Ben what was that!?"
Ben-"It's fine just ignore it."
Lily-"Someone can be in danger."
Ben-"I'm sure she's just drunk."
I than ran away back towards the party to see a girl with blood running down from her neck to her shirt. She was screaming bloody murder.
I ran up to the girl.
Lily-"Someone call 911!"
I turned around to see that Alexander was at the party. Ethan than ran up to the girl. He swiped her off her feet and took her near the parking lot. Stefanie was really drunk and had no clue on what was going on in the moment.
I sat by the girl with Ethan and made sure that she was ok until the ambulance came. I had blood all over my shirt. The girl than left the party.
Alexander than walked up to me.
Alexander-"Hey I'm sorry about earlier."
Lily-"It's fine. There's no way you could of known that they were coming."
Alexander-"I was going to call you but I don't have your number."
Lily-"Well than let's change that."
I took his phone and put my number into it.
Lily-"There!"
I than handed him my phone to put his number in.
Alexander-"Your shirt..."
Lily-"I know. I even just bought this one today."
Alexander-"Here you can wear my sweatshirt."
Alexander than took off his sweatshirt. On accident his shirt flew up with it and I looked down to see his abs. They were so defined. He than pulled down his shirt and handed me his sweatshirt. I putted on the sweatshirt and took off my shirt from under.
Lily-"Do you know where Ben is. I want to put it my shirt in his car."
Alexander-"Looks like he's drinking up right now. Maybe I should drive you home tonight."
Lily-"You sure."
Alexander-"Anything to keep you safe."
Alexander than unlocked his car. I walked up to it and put my shirt in the passenger seat. I than noticed that there was a red stain on his car seat. It looked like blood, but it couldn't of possibly been that girl, especially because she ran from the woods and not the parking lot. Besides for all I know it can be kool aid or ketchup. I than closed the car door and walked back towards Alexander.
Ben-"Hey you!"
Ben than rushed over to Alexander.
Ben-"Didn't I fell you to stay away from her?!"
Ben than shoved Alexander.
Alexander-"Listen man. I'm not the person you want to start a fight with."
Lily-"Stop it!"
Ben than threw a punch at Alexander. It hit him but it looked like it didn't hurt him. Alexander than went after Ben. He thrusted him to the ground. Ben got up and threw another punch at Alexander. Alexander dodges the punch. Ben than got punched in the face by Alexander.
Lily-"Stop!"
I than thrusted myself in between the 2. I knew that neither of them would hurt me. Than some of the boys on the football team split them apart. Everyone else was videoing it and enjoying it as if it was entertaining to them.
Ben than spitted out blood on the ground. His eye was swollen and looked all beaten up, but Alexander didn't even have a scratch on him.