Mystic Falls

The day started with my alarm going off. I got out of bed brushed my hair and headed downstairs for breakfast. My mother, Caroline Forbes made me a huge breakfast.
"Mom you know that there's no need for you to make me this. It's just like every other day"
"No it's not. Listen I know that this is a very rough day for you and remember that you don't have to hide your feelings about it towards me."
I grabbed an apple from the bowl of fruit and than headed back towards my room. I picked out a fancy black shirt with some jeans and than slipped on a pair of black low heels. I than turned towards the other side of my closet and grabbed a small black purse to go over my shoulder.
I looked into the mirror at the end on my closet and started at my self. I had to make sure that my outfit was perfect for today. I can never look bad while visiting my father.
I than walked back towards my bed and grabbed the brush that I used earlier. I brushed my long brown hair. I had thick and straight hair so I always have to brush it so it doesn't get knots in it.
"Lily! Cmon it's going to be a long ride and knowing your uncle he's definitely there already!"
I put my brush down and walked down the stairs my mom grabbed her coffee and we walked out towards the car. I sat in the passenger seat and looked at my phone the whole car ride. I didn't want to talk.
My mom than pulled up outside of the Mystic Falls graveyard. I exited the car to see Damon and Elena waiting for us by the entrance. We hugged each other and said our hellos we than silently walked up to my fathers grave.
I asked Damon where Stefanie was. He said that she wasn't feeling good but I knew that he was lying. Stefanie was too hooked on being popular and could care less about my father. We use to close back in middle school but than high school came and all Stefanie wanted is for everyone to know her name.
Elena than placed down flowers next to the headstone. I than asked for some alone time with my father. The parents let and I just sat there by my father.
"Dad I really wish I could of met you. Based off all of the stories mom told me about you seem like you were a good person... Also mom told me that you wrote everything in a diary so I started to write everything in one."
I went on and on for a half hour about everything that has happen since the last time I visited him and than I thought about maybe he isn't even listening to me. I probably look stupid talking to his headstone right now but it felt nice to be able to tell someone everything on my mind.
Elena than walked up towards me and sat right next to me. She told me the same story she tells me every year. The one about how her parents died on Wickery bridge. I just sat there as she went on and on. She always tells me that I can talk to her whenever I feel and that she's only one call away. She says that, but does she really mean it?
My mom than called for me and got up and walked towards her. Every year after we visit my dad we always go to the Mystic Grill. Damon, Elena and Stefanie use to come with us but as the years went on they stopped coming.
After we ate at the Mystic Grill we than drove home which was 2 hours away. I fell asleep in the car but I than woke up when we pulled into the drive way. I walked upstairs to my room took off my heals and put on so comfy clothes to wear to bed. I than proceeded to grab my diary and write all about my day. After i wrote about the day I than turned off the lamp on my night stand and fell asleep.