Overprotective Sister

It was now Friday. I got up for school to see my mom downstairs with luggage.
Lily-"Mom?"
Caroline-"Yes!"
Lily-"Whats with the bags?"
Caroline-"Oh, Ethan didn't tell you? Me and Tyler are spending the weekend in Vegas."
Lily-"Oh, ok?"
I then walked down the stairs, grabbed a muffin and drove to school. It had been a couple of periods now and it was lunch. I was sitting with the girls today and Alexander was sitting with the football team. Liv then walked up to our table and sat down.
Stef-"Um, who are you?"
Liv-"Alexander's sister."
Stef-"Um."
Liv-"Oh my bad. The name is Liv."
Liv didn't realize that non of the girls wanted her here.
Stef-"Theres a table over there by the way."
Liv-"Stefanie! Don't be rude to Lily!"
Stef-"What?!"
Liv-"Well I know that Lily is a bit geeky and all but that doesn't mean she should have to sit alone-"
My phone then buzzed.

Text Messages:
Ethan-party at ours at 8 tell everyone
Lily-kk

Lily-"Girls. Party at mine at 8. My parents are going to be in Vegas this weekend."
Maddie-"Oooo let me post this."
The next thing I knew the whole school knew about the party.
When I walked in the halls some people would stop me to see if it was true and I didn't know what to say, I didn't want too much people there but it seemed that Ethan did. I then texted Alexander to make sure he knew about it.

Text Messages:
Lily-Hey there's a party going on tn at 8 at mine
Alexander-ik ethan already invited me
Lily-kk j making sure

It was now last period and I was English class. We were reading the book How to Kill a Mockingbird it's a pretty boring book. No one in our class even pays attention. Our teacher stops reading it every 5 minute to talk about her love life with some guy she met off Tinder. The bell then ranged. I grabbed my bag and headed towards my locker. Ben was standing there.
Ben-"Hey I heard you that you and Ethan are throwing a party tonight."
Lily-"Yeah."
Ben-"I also wanted to apologize for how I acted at the last party. I was drunk and by the way it looked I thought that her was flirting with you."
Lily-"Well than let's hope that you don't get drunk tonight and cause another scene."
Ben-"So are we on good terms now?"
Lily-"Fine, but only if you don't cause a scene tonight."
We then bother laughed. I opened up my locker and grabbed all the books I needed to do my homework this weekend. Ben then left my locker. I closed it to see Liv standing right next to me.
Lily-"Liv!"
Liv-"Yes?"
Lily-"You scared me."
Liv-"Are you scared that I caught you flirting with another boy?"
Lily-"It's just Ben and besides me and Alexander aren't dating."
Liv-"You call him by his actual name?"
Lily-"Um, yeah?"
Liv-"No one has called him that in a hundred years."
Lily-"Huh?"
Liv-"It's a metaphor."
Lily-"Oh."
Liv-"Well than listen. I know that my brother has feelings for you and if you break his heart I will rip yours out of your chest and feed it to the ducks outside of your fancy ass lake."
Liv said that very harshly and it scared me.
Lily-"I don't know how I feel about Alexander or Ben."
Liv-"Also don't call him that. It's annoying."
Lily-"But thats his real name."
Liv-"Well than you better watch your back "Lillian" because I'm always watching you!"
Liv shouted as she walked away from my locker. By now everyone had left the halls and it was just me and her there.
I grabbed my bags and walked out of school.