The dream

I'm tied to a chair, all I see is black, my wrist and ankles are tied to the chair, and my mouth has cloth in it.
Me: "*mumbled scream"
Unknown: "Your awake? finally!"
Me: "*mumbles"
Unknown: "I cant understand you silly! We can now finally have some fun!"
She then took off my mask. There was a bright light pointed at me.
Unknown: "Remember me?"
The light then moved from her face, it was Sofia.
Me: "Your Sofia?"
Sofia: "The one and only."
Me: "Why did you kidnap me?"
Sofia: "Because your going to tell me what's between you and Alex."
Me: "You kidnapped me because your jealous of your ex?"
Sofia then gave me a hard and quick slap across my face.
Sofia: "No! Are you stupid? I've known Alex for centuries and I was his first true love. I will not just let some 'wh*re' date him."
Me: "Your crazy."
She looked at me dead in the eye.
Me: "If your so close to him then you can ask him yourself."
I then walked past her and banged into her with half of my body weight, this caused her to nearly fall. I walked up to a white door that had a red and glowing sign that said "exit."
Sofia: "I don't know where you think your going."
Me: "Home."
Sofia laughed at that. I then heard a gust of wind and boom, Sofia had picked me up and tied me back in the chair.
Sofia: "Ok, I say we restart this... What's going on with you and Alex?"
Me: "Your out of your mind if you think that it's any of your business."
Sofia: "Your making this so much harder then it has to be. Just answer the question and you will then wake up in your bed in no time."
I sat there and ignored making eye contact with her. I could feel her eyes staring at me, she was waiting for my response. I honestly needed to think about what I should do.
Sofia then took a chair and sat it down across from me. She sat with her stomach faced into the chair. It was quiet.
Me: "I like him."
Sofia: "Wow. There we go!"
She got up and slowly clapped.
Me: "that's it."
Sofia: "but does he like you back?"
Me: "I don't know."
Sofia: "Well I believe you have fulfilled your purpose now."
She then slowly walked up to me.
Me: "Please don't kill me."
She smiled.
It then got dark and silent. I was standing in complete blackness all alone. I felt the cold feeling of loneliness. No matter where I looked all I saw was darkness. I slowly sat down on the dark floor. I then heard a voice.
Unknown: "Lily? Lily?"
Me: "Who is it?"
Unknown: "That's not important."
Me: "What do you want?"
Unknown: "Stay away from the supernatural."
Me: "Why? And tell me who you are now."
Unknown: "It's me lils."
I froze, not a single muscle was moving. I was in shock.
I then woke up, in my bed at home. It was all a dream, well a nightmare. That man though. I didn't recognize his voice and that's because I never met him before. The only reason I knew who he was, was because he called me 'lils'. My mom told me that when she was talking with my Dad about what to name me that when she said Lily my Dad kept messing around and saying that he's going to call me 'lils' because my mom hated that nickname.
I was sitting in my bed confused. How did I have such a weird dream like that. Until it hit me, Sofia. She kidnapped me and said that if I follow her rules I would wake up in my bed. How did she get me to dream that though. It was something so vivid, it scared me.
*knock on door*
Me: "Come in."
Ethan: "It's me, Your mom told me to tell you that breakfast is ready."
Me: "Oh thanks."
Ethan: "Also good morning."
Me: "Good morning."
We then walked into the kitchen. My mom had made pancakes and bacon.
Caroline: "Good morning kiddos. Sit down and eat some breakfast."
Ethan: "Thanks Ms. Forbs."
Caroline: "Ethan, call me Caroline."
Ethan: "Ok."
Caroline: "I'm heading out to work I'll talk to you guys later. Bye."
We both said bye.
Me: "So are you hanging with Stef this weekend?"
Ethan: "Yeah, she wants me to throw this weekend."
Me: "She does?"
Ethan: "Yeah, I'm still thinking about it though."
Me: "You should throw, I can help you."
Ethan: "Wait that's smart. We can both throw a party here tonight. Spread the word to some of your friends at school, tell them it's open house, bring your own beer (byob), and it's gonna be the banger of the year."
Me: "You want to throw the 'banger of the year'?"
Ethan: "I want us to throw the banger of the year."
Me: "Will our parents be ok with this? Especially your Dad?"
Ethan: "My Dad always lets me throw parties."
Me: "He does?"
Ethan: "Yeah though it's because he always threw parties back when he was in highschool."
Me: "Oh gosh, I wonder what my mom was back in highschool."
Ethan: "You never seen your moms year book?"
Me: "No?"
Ethan: "Your mom was pretty."
Me: "Ew. Your her step son, that's enough."
Ethan laughed.
Ethan: "Hey! I didn't mean it like that."
Me: "hmm."
We both laughed.