You Need To Apologize. NOW.

Steve's POV

Nico glared at us, his tone left no room for argument, "I need to go have a little talk with this god." He looked at us, daring us to challenge him, "You," he pointed at Bucky, "Any of you," He pointed at me, "Will come with me so that the others know I'm not killing him or anything. Well, where is he?"

I took the lead and started to walk out of the room. Nico turned around and pointed at Percy who had been following us.

He pointed at him and said, "Stay." He pointed over the couch. "There." Percy looked disappointed but walked over to the couch and sat down.

We led Nico to Thor who was in the armory.

"God," called Nico, "I need to speak to you." His voice was cold and terrifying. Thor nodded and walked over to Nico. "I heard that Percy doesn't like you very much." Thor looked a little sad but nodded. "What are you?" Questioned Nico, "You're obviously not Greek or Roman."

Thor spoke up, "I am Norse, I do not wish to-"

Nico held up a hand. "I don't want to hear any excuses. Percy has had enough trouble with gods for ten lives. If you ever hurt him, I will kill you and send your soul down to Tartarus." He fingered a large ring, the action made Thor pale. "My fatal flaw is holding grudges, you'd be wise to keep that in mind."

Thor nodded quickly.

"If I hear that you even say anything out of line to him, much less hurt him, you should start running. No matter where you hide, I can track you down and kill you, before making your soul suffer in eternal agony." I felt myself pale at his words, and the treat wasn't even directed at me.

He clapped his hands, "Ok now that that's done, let's go back to Percy."

We led him back downstairs, where Percy was still sitting on the couch, spinning Riptide.

Nico started questioning Percy again. "Are you sleeping?"

Percy nodded and looked at Bucky, who called out to the ceiling, "How long has Percy slept in the past week?"

Nico looked a bit surprised when FRIDAY answered, but got over his shock quickly as FRIDAY started listing how long Percy had slept. It wasn't much, ranging between 1 and 3 hours a day. Nevertheless, Nico looked satisfied.

"It sounds like you're trying. That's good." He caught sight of the sunglasses on Percy's shirt. He pointed at them. "What's up with that?"

Percy grinned before standing and breaking them, making the sword appear. "This is my mortal sword, Undertow. Hazel enchanted it for me."

Nico held his hand out for the sword. Upon receiving it, he swung it through the air commenting."It feels pretty good for you. Undertow, huh? That's a pretty good name."

Percy's eyes widened as he said, "You know what's absolutely ridiculous?"

Nico raised an eyebrow, giving the sword back. "What?"

"They," said Percy, "didn't even give it a name. I had to name it! They don't name any of their weapons!"

Nico looked stunned, he turned to us. "You don't name your weapons?" We all shook our heads and he gasped, "How do you strike fear into the hearts of your enemies?" This conversation was beginning to awfully sound familiar.

Percy answered, "They don't! They wear spandex costumes to scare people."

Nico laughed. "Spandex costumes?"