So What If It's Thor's Stuff?

Nico's POV

I walked into the shadows very dramatically after talking with the metal armed one. It's pretty clear that Percy's taken to him. But I will still kill him if he hurts my cousin.

I re-appeared in Percy's room. There was no lack of shadows to travel into. In fact, the whole room was nearly a shadow. Percy was sitting on the edge of his bed, staring out of the curtained window, flipping Riptide between his fingers.

I walked up to him slowly, like you would a starving, cornered dog. I cleared my throat and his eyes focused as he whipped his head around to look at me.

After a moment he relaxed a little. "I'm sorry about Clint. He's a-"

I cut him off, "Percy, I already told you, it's fine." I frowned at him and changed the subject, "As you know, I talked to Thor." His eyes darkened as he nodded. I took this as a sign to continue, "He seems like a pretty chill dude, you should try to be nicer to him." Percy just shrugged noncommittally. I said, "I told him that I would drag him into Tartarus if he stepped out of line."

Percy's face lit up, "Really?" I nodded and Percy asked me, "Can you go ahead and do that?"

I sighed and shook my head. "No, he hasn't done anything wrong yet." Percy looked disappointed. My next words made him look even sadder, "I've got to go now, Perce." I walked to a corner, "Remember, be nice to Thor!"

With that, I shadow traveled back to camp and a concerned Will.

Percy's POV

Nico left and I felt very alone, only my tortuous memories to keep me company. I felt a flashback wash over me. I felt myself slip into the memory.

Annabeth and I sat beside each other on a dilapidated old bench in a secluded area of Central Park. The grass was green and the earth smelled alive. Birds were singing in the treetops while squirrels scurried from one tree to another.

Regardless of the beauty surrounding me, I only saw her. The flora and fauna around me went unnoticed as I became lost in her stormy eyes.

"I love you," I whispered into her ear. She smiled shyly and grabbed my hand.

Suddenly, her bashful expression fled, replaced by one of fury. Her grip tightened, cutting off my circulation.

As my fingertips turned purple, her eyes flashed dangerously, "You! You let me die!" I just nodded, she was right. But she was unhappy with my answer.

She crumpled to the ground and started to sob. "You, it was you! Leo, Jason, Piper! They were all your fault."

I was sobbing too, by now. "Annabeth...Wise Girl, I'm sorry...I didn't mean-"

She cut me off, no longer crying, "You didn't mean to?!?"

I nodded, tears streaming down my face while she continued.

"Percy!" A voice exclaimed.

I shook it off, but the voice became more persistent. I gasped and sat up quickly.

The memory faded and I saw Bucky crouched beside me, gently patting my face. "Hey buddy, are you alright?"

I nodded and hugged Bucky, using the back of my sleeve to wipe the tears from my face. I was glad that bucky didn't ask if I wanted to talk about it. He already knew I didn't.