Creepy-Wall-Lady

Percy's POV

    I’ve decided that these people are crazy. 

I mean, first, they kidnap me and then they decided to keep me like I’m some kind of lost puppy. 

And then Peter came by.  I didn't let him in and he left. 

I’ve also decided that I have the worst luck. I mean, Another god?!?  Stupid oath, I didn't include the stupid Norse. 

And worst of all, are these drugs.  I think they must’ve given me too much.  I only have a foggy memory of what all happened since Needle-guy gave me that shot.  Ugh, and my headache is absolutely killing me.  Water didn't even fix it, and I wasn't about to use some of my limited supply of ambrosia and nectar on it.  Yeah, ‘mild’ my ass.  That stuff is hardcore.  My head is still foggy, how long will it take for this to wear off? 

And now, I’m stuck here with these creepy kidnappers.  I guess my mom said that it was ‘OK’ for them to ‘keep’ me for a while.  Well, I can't be mad at her.  She doesn't know how to handle what I went through and how it left me. 

Handcuff-Lady told me I would be expected to join them at mealtimes and stuff like that.  She also said I couldn't leave the tower.  Little does she know, I am a master escape artist.  Even with the creepy voice in the walls, I know there's a way out somewhere, maybe the air vents.  Escaping will have to wait until all the drugs wear off though.  Climbing out the window might work.  They put me on the 42nd floor, which would normally prevent that, but there is a swimming pool beneath the window.  Yes, I know, jumping off the 42nd story of a tower into a 12-foot-deep swimming pool doesn't seem like a great idea; but I’ll call up some of the water to catch me. That way I’ll avoid breaking my neck. 

I looked at the wall, “Umm... Creepy-Wall-Lady?”

A voice from the wall chimed, “Me?” 

I continued looking at the wall, “Umm… yeah, you.” I thought of how to phrase my question, “Am I allowed to open the window or do you have to ask Creepy-kidnapper-people?” 

The voice answered, “Do you mean the Avengers?”

I answered, “Yeah, sure, them.” 

The voice answered, “If you open the window or enter any restricted areas, I am to inform Mr. Stark.” 

Mr. Who?  I asked the wall, “Who’s Mr.Stark?” 

The wall answered, “He is the one that you are calling ‘Goatee-Guy’, I believe.” 

Oh, him.  “Oh, ok, umm… thanks for telling me, I guess.”

The wall answered, “You are welcome.”

“Yeah, I’m going to open the window now.”

Tony’s POV

Well, I’d say a job well done so far.  The kid was set up on the same floor as Steve and Bucky.  They should be able to restrain him if anything happens.  I have FRIDAY set up to alert me if he tries to leave or anything like that. 

Right now I was listening in on conversion between the AI and the boy. Peter left just a minute ago, after complaining for a solid 10 minutes about how Percy wouldn't open the door for him, or talk to him.  Percy was trying to get FRIDAY’s attention.

“Umm... Creepy-Wall-Lady?” he asked. 

‘Creepy-Wall-Lady’? Where does the kid come up with this? He was asking if he was allowed to open the window.  FRIDAY told him that he could, and she would have to tell me if he did.