Too Much Sedative

Dedicated to amtgurly  because their 'Seas and Spiders' sort is amazing.  Special thanks to llSeaweedBrainll for being my awesome editor!!

Natasha’s POV

“What happened at the St. Louis arch five years ago?” I questioned. 

Percy smiled widely before answering.  Dang, that's the first time I’d seen that kid smile.  Definitely too much sedative, but just maybe that could play in our favor.  He was certainly much, much less guarded now. 

“Well, ya see Annie, Grover and I had to go get Zeus master bolt from Ares, or else Zeus was gonna kill me cuz he thou-thought that I took it since Poseidon's my dad and all.  So we were headed to the underworld to get it cuz we thought may-maybe Hades took it, oh, and we also wanted to get mom back.  Anyways, the St. Louis arch was not my fau-fault.  It was actually Echidna and a Chimera.  You couldn't see them because it was foggy though.  Echidna wanted to kill me and she blasted me out of the St. Louis Arch into the Hudson River.  Do you know how polluted that river is? It's a real shame how nature is being destroyed.  That's why Pan left cuz y’know, nature.  It's actually really sad.  He told one satyr to spread the word that he was dead, but none of the other satyrs believed him.  So a bunch of satyrs went to go find him but none of them came back cuz-”

Percy continued to ramble on about Pan, Grover, and somebody named Nobody who stabbed a cyclops in the eye because it wanted to marry Grover?  Way too much sedative, way, way too much.  We weren't going to get anything truthful or coherent out of him until this wore off.

Clint and I exited the room and Percy continued to ramble long after we left.  We went back up to the meeting room where Tony was listening to Percy's ramblings through the security cameras. And then Tony randomly burst into laughter.

“What's so funny?” I asked him. 

“This kid,” he replied, “I don't know how he came up with it but this is the happiest I’ve seen him since he's been here.” I nodded in agreement. 

“Right now he's talking about how a girl named Rachel was on a date with him in his stepdad’s Prius when his pegasus, Blackjack, landed on the hood.  Oh, now he's going on about how he got Blackjack.  Apparently, Blackjack loves doughnuts and won't stop calling him ‘boss’.  Now he's talking about how annoying it is when the fish call him ‘lord’.  Now he's talking about one of his friend’s called him the ‘fish Jesus’ and how the friend liked to set himself on fire and-”

“Ok,” Clint cut Tony off, “I think we get it.”

“I know this kid is just all over the place, I mean how does he come up with this?” 

I left the room and found the rest of the avengers who were all listening to him rant about Tartarus. They were also watching him through the security cameras. I watched the screen for a moment before I saw Percy's smile fade. 

I listened to what he was saying, “And then Annie and I fell into Tartarus, that is by far the worst place I've ever been.  The air was literally toxic and Annabeth and I had to drink liquid fire just to stay alive.  And then Tartarus found us-”

He cut off abruptly as the sedative made him pass out.  Once we woke up we would try interrogating him again, just using a much lighter sedative. 

Peter spoke up “I knew he liked Greek mythology, but I didn't realize he liked it that much.”  I nodded. 

“Everyone, head up to the meeting room as we discuss what just happened,” I commanded.

Thors POV