2| Just a little longer

Y/n POV

I turn around with 7 drinks on a tray, inhaling to be faced with ignorant, egotistical men again. But then I see less than a dozen women walk into the room, security holding the door for them. He didn't hold the door for me.

I sighed with some relief. If they are busy looking at the women then they wont bother me while I do my job.

I go inside the room with the drinks and start to place them down when I feel someone looking at me. I look up at a face that I couldn't quite distinguish. He had soft features and was smiling, like it was a really big smile as far as I could tell. I smiled back a little before looking back down at the drinks.

Before I know it, the smiling fanatic was in front of me. I sigh and prepare my smile again, "Hi, can I help you?" I ask. He shakes his head this time pushing his hand out towards me, "My name is Hoseok, and you're Y/n, right?".

I glance at his hand and before I could reach out and shake it he pulls it back, "Ah sorry, you said you didn't wanna be touched right?" I laugh. "I meant unwanted touching, but it's okay."

I start to pick up the tray. Wow he has a really nice smil-

"Shit." I gasp as I knocked over a glass. The alcohol spills all over the table and my hands frantically reach for napkins that were sitting on my tray.

I start to clean the spill when a hand starts to clean as well. I refuse to look up knowing Hoseok is helping me, but I fear there's smile on his face from laughing at me or something.

"Thank you," I say, but it's almost a whisper because of the overbearing loud music. "No problem," This was a whisper, and he had said it in my ear and the hair on my arms rose.

"Hey, hey, hey, back up. Gettin' a little close there..." I laugh, trying to prevent myself from blushing as I finish up cleaning with him.

I stand up and bow to him. His smile, as big as it was before, but this time I felt like it wasn't as flirty. Weird.

I grab the tray and spin around right into a big body. My eyes instantly close as the tray slams into my pretty full chest. "Ow, I'm so sorry. I'm being extremely clumsy right now. I mean I am usually clumsy, but not this much. I'm sorry." I ramble looking up to see who I bumped into.

He towered over me, broad shoulders, dark hair, and his face. Wow, he's handsome. My heart was racing, from one attractive man to another was not something that didn't happen. So why was I getting butterflies, I'm not a dumb high school kid with high school crushes.

"It's okay, you can just say that you wanted to see me up close." He winks at me and my eyes rolls, almost on instinct from his cocky words. "Oh sure, and you were really great looking until you opened your mouth." I snap back.

"Hey, I was just messing with you. I'm Jin," He waves although he's inches from me. "wow, you're hot." And again his flirt makes me scoff.

"I need, to uh, go back to the bar." I rush past him. This is so embarrassing, I'm off my game and I need a drink.

When I reach the door, the guy who had tried to touch my face from before blocked the door. "Okay you can be mad, but uh, I need to work and you blocking the door like some kinda boss level isn't tonight, okay?" I say and he chuckles.

"Look, girls don't usually act like when I try to touch them, usually their legs are spread open before I even know their names," He laughs as he speaks. Gross.

"I don't know why you're telling me this, but I don't care about the fact that you use women as objects and expect me to act that way as well." I say looking up to his eyes. They were covered by his dark hair. He was very attractive I'll admit, but similar to Jin, his personality ruined it for himself.

"You're quick," He gives me a box-like smile, which makes me look down. "Well, I have to be when I face men who don't know how to control themselves nor their dick," I say, "like you."

He freezes up and when I try to push past him, he grabs the side of my arm, "I don't know who you are," his voice like a whisper, "but no one can ever speak to me like that. I am rich and I will own you if you talk shit like that again."

I get a knot in my stomach, what the hell is wrong with him. I pull my arm away from him, "Then don't touch me and let me do my damn job." I speak loud enough for people close to hear as I push past him out the door.

I breathe in once I return to the back. I sit down in a corner and wipe the sweat from my forehead. Just a little longer.

I get back up and drink something the bartender hands me with a knowing smile. I nod back and gulp it down. Just a little longer, I can do this.