27| Devoured

Y/n POV

Yoongi directs his mouth to my revealed cleavage and he squeezes my waist. He finally looks at me, a weird sudden darkness in his eyes that wasn't there before, "Tell me to stop."

"What?" My mind is hazy, maybe the drug was making me feel so high.

"Tell me to stop before I tear you apart. I need you to stop me before I can't stop and it'll be too late." His voice comes out croaky.

I admire the soft features of his face, silky hair, his mouth plump from our kisses, "I don't want you to stop."

He gives no time to devour me underneath him. He unzips the dress I'm wearing, revealing my body in only a bra and laced underwear. He smirks and attack my breast with his watering mouth, I can't do anything, but let out a moan.

As his lips get lower and lower down my body, my mind starts to faze out and I can't see much.

His hand touches the inside of my thigh, but I feel my head spinning and I can't breathe. This isn't right.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" He asks, but before I can respond everything is pitch black.

*

Namjoon POV

What's taking him so long?

"Hyung? Everything okay? Where's Y/n?" Jungkook asks, appearing from nowhere. He places himself next to me.

I sigh before thinking of a good excuse, but nothing good comes to mind, "She's with Yoongi."

"What? Why? That's not the plan." He protests and I sigh louder this time. I often avoid telling him the updated plans because of his irrational reactions.

"Please repeat the original plan, Jungkook." I test him.

"We're supposed to get her here, wait for her to black out, then go onto phase 2." He explains. I nod, mostly annoyed. He's right, she will black out, but first I wanted to gain her trust.

"Correct. She is with him, most likely passed out already." I agree.

"Then why did she have to go with Yoongi?" Jungkook questions, for his downfall would be his jealousy so I debate whether I should tell what she's doing.

"I need her to trust us, at least one of us. Clearly it cannot be me since she's already suspicious of the '7 Gods' painting in my office, so I think she has gotten close to Yoongi today."

"But she got close to me!" His childish tone annoying me.

"You tried to take her purity today, we can't risk anymore of it." His eyes droops, but I don't care.

"Now if you will excuse me, I have to check on her consciousness." I stand up and walk calmly to the back room. I open and see Yoongi between her legs, but he's not moving.

"What the hell are you doing?" I ask, trying to hide my anger.

"She's out." He says calmly.

"Did you venture her purity?"

"No, she wanted me to. But before we could get any furth-"

I smack him in the head, "What's the matter with you? You know the rules, she must be pure." He rubs the back of his head annoyed, but returns his gaze back to Y/n.

"We have to get her to the room, it's almost time." I say and my eyes drift to her beautiful face. Her lips are parted lightly, her breathes evenly coming out, her face is filled with innocence. I momentarily feel bad for her, but then I recall them and I remember what we're doing this for. This is good, we're good, no- we're amazing. She needs us and we need her. She'll understand soon of the brilliant thing we must do.

"Do you feel guilty," Yoongi starts, his eyes not moving from her face, "that she will have to go through more horrendous things?" He asks, and I sigh in disbelief.

"No. We're helping her Yoongi, she needs us. No one else wants her, but we do, you do. We shouldn't feel guilty for finally finding our true and chosen soul, she's the one." I say.

"Are you sure it'll be her? What if we're wrong?" he asks and I remember of the other women.

"I'm sure about this one. She's the right one."

*

Y/n POV

I wake up to the sun shining in my eyes, I can't remember what happened last night really. I must've drank too much for my own good.

I look around at my surroundings and they look familiar, Jin's house. What am I doing here again? Before long my question is answered when Jin walks in, "Good morning Y/n, or afternoon." he says, looking completely awake.

"What am I doing here again?" I ask, not able to hold back my tired yawn.

"When you were hanging out with Yoongi he said you passed out so he was going to take you to his place, but mine was closer and you're more familiar with it anyways." He explains and the puzzle pieces seem to go into place. "Do you have any recollection of what happened last night?" He asks and I look up to think.

My memory was faded and what Jin told me clears up a lot of it, but I can't quite remember much from last night except for having a headache, "I remember having a really bad headache." I say and he nods, "Oh yeah, you were complaining about that. Do you still have one?" He asked, but I'm still trying to remember everything.

Come to think of it, I can only remember some things from yesterday at all. "No, I don't."

"What do you remember from yesterday?" He asks and I think hard of the events.

"I remember hanging out with Yoongi, then going to your workplace with Hoseok. After that I talked to Namjoon and Jungkook... but I can't remember what we talked about!" I gasp. What on Earth did I do last night? What did I drink that is making me have no idea what I did?

Seokjin sits beside me and rubs my back while I try to think of what happened, "Don't worry too much about it, the other night I drank so much that when I woke up I forgot that I lived here." He jokes trying to raise my spirits, but it's no use. I feel sick from not being able to remember what happened.

"Do you have plans today?" He asks and I look at him.

"I think I have work later, but lemme che-" I reach for my phone, "-Where's my phone?"

"Do you think you left it at the nightclub or maybe my workplace?" He asks, trying to be helpful, but I don't remember the last time I had it at all.

"Maybe..." I cover my head in frustration. "What the fuck?" I shout out loud, but quickly apologize to Jin.

"What can I do to help?" he asked concerned, but I don't know what to tell him. I can't remember what happened and it's like my mind is missing things. What the fuck?

*

*

*

A/N

Hey!!!! I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED TODAY!!! I was sad about the Grammys, BUT I will be writing all night and try to upload more!!!! I'm sorry again, love you guys sooooo much and enjoy<3333

-Melanie