31| Washing Off Last Night

Y/n POV

A car horn from outside wakes me up, the life of living near a  busy street. I yawn and sit up to notice the lovely person beside me was gone. I don't feel too upset of Jimin leaving me alone from last night since I knew there would be no strings attached. I lay back and try to drift back to sleep, but something is stirring around in my mind.

I reach over to my phone and open it to be sent several texts, none of which were my mom, but instead they were all from the boys. I open my messages and slowly read them, sighing in bliss knowing I don't feel stressed.

Kook: hey i heard what happened abt ur job, lmk when u wanna hang out. we dont need to think abt it okay? <3

Jin: *sends photo*

if you ever feel sad, look at me

if you ever feel sad, look at me. impossible to feel upset after being blessed with my godly look. your welcome

Joon: If you need someone to talk to, don't be afraid to reach out.

Hobi: things will get better love!!! dont stress :)

Yoongi: fuck that job, you were too good anyways.

Jimin: sorry for leaving this morning!!! i had work early, but dont worry we can hang out again soon

Tae: we're going out today, lmk when ur ready

I read over the many text and smile quietly to myself. As much as I can complain about them, they do know what to say, even if it made me go bright red in the face.

I focus on the photo of Jin and can't help, but be in complete awe of his features. As cocky as he may be, I could only pray for the ounce of confidence he reeked. Namjoon's text was as formal as he was, even if it may come across as intimidating, I could read the kind intentions within it. I admire the sweet encouraging words from the boys, until I reread Taehyung's message. He wanted to hang out?

I sit up while checking the time he sent it; it was not long before I read it that he sent it, but it was getting late and I have-

Crap. No I don't. I don't have a job. I mean it's not like I can't support myself, I had plenty of money to last me at least 3 month as long as I kept it for rent, groceries, and other essentials.

I tiredly get out of my bed and wander into my bathroom, trying not to cringe at myself. I looked awful, I sincerely apologize to Jimin who had to see me look like this last night and this morning. Did they always have to work so early and if so why didn't Taehyung have to? Or was it an excuse to leave after a one night stand.

I flush those ideas away since they probably would only make me feel worse about myself than I already did. I lost a very good job last night and to make myself feel better I did things with Jimin, who most likely was just using me, but I guess in a way I used him too.

I step into the shower since I wasn't wearing any clothes from Jimin and I's encounter and I decide to take a freezing cold shower when usually I would prefer a steaming hot shower, but I had to wake up from my dirty self.

The cold water washes away the dirty thoughts of last night and stops myself from the sweet kisses Jimin placed all across my body. I wash my long curly hair and start singing to myself. I always thought I was better at singing in the shower than in public, but either way I strayed away from it since I believed I wasn't good enough to do anything with it.

I sing a song that Jennie and I would sing while we drove around late at night. I miss the days when we were carefree of the responsibilities of life, those days were so long ago, our high school days. My voice hits all the notes while I turn the faucet off and covering myself with a faded cyan towel.

I hum my way back into my room and into my closet, rummaging through my clothes, keeping the tune.

"I didn't know you sing." A voice from behind me says. I spin around to see Tae who's grinning playfully while I stay strung with shock.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" I practically shout and he continues his smile.

"You left the door unlocked so I just walked it," he eyes my body, "aren't you lucky that the person to walk in and see you like this is me and not some creepy neighbor?" He jokes.

"I didn't tell you whether you can come here." I finally eye him, his outfit was comfy, well as comfy as someone who is a millionaire can dress. He wore a navy blue hoodless sweater over a black shirt, pairing it with a pair of black dress pants. I hold back the urge to swoon and instead turn back to my clothes, trying to find something to match him.

I finally find a white crop top and pair it with black ripped baggy jeans. I turn back around to Tae who's looking around my room. I wasn't here enough to actually decorate this room so it felt empty most of the time besides the dressers and my bed. "Can you, uh, let me change?" I ask, watching his face while he wanders.

"Go ahead, I'm not stopping you." He says, inspecting my messy bed. When I don't respond, he turns to see that my arms are crossed holding my most dramatic face of anger I can hold.

"I can easily take that towel off you." He says, his voice not changing.

"I'll be in the bathroom." I say as I scurry into the bathroom, hearing his distant chuckle.

*

*

*

A/N

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!!! I hope you all liked the last chapter, I felt so awkward writing it while being in the same room as my family.... Also I see you guys are still confused, BUT it will all make sense soon. I have it all planned out, but please be patient while I put it together. You guys will understand better soon I promise and if you don't, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! Thank you again guys, love youuuu!!! <3

-Melanie