43| What You Need

June 17, 2007

This is so stupid. My uncle gave me this dumb notebook about a week ago and told me to start writing in it to clear my mind. It feels as if it's some sort of therapy, but therapy is for crazies, or as dad says 'demented'.

Anyways I don't need therapy, they think that because I'd rather stay home and work on school or spend my parents' money on toys I would unwillingly break means I need an 'outlet'.

I gave in although I just plan on writing shit that would be important to remember like how idiotic my family is and the fact they are so secretive with their family business. Honestly, it was quite embarrassing when teachers want me to tell them what my parents do as jobs, but I have no precise answer since mine is just as vague as theirs.

Summer break begins in 3 days so I plan on playing with my cool game cards that will surely get me a beating for once they come in and my dad finds out how much I spent of his money for it all. I enjoy seeing his anger and distraught, but my mother believes that soon I will carry this family so until then I will have to go through this suffrage of being the disappointment.

I most likely will toss this and never write in it (I know, what a waste of paper) so bye I guess.

Namjoon

*

Y/n POV

"I'm going, I have to grab something. Joon hyung will kill me if he sees me so I'll be quick." I hear Seokjin's voice echo into the room while he continues his distinct laugh. My breathe continues to be held as I stare at the swivel chair in front of me while I stay crouched under Namjoon's desk.

Papers ruffle on the desk above me, but then quickly his footsteps echo farther from me until the door slams shut behind him.

I sigh a breathe of relief and wait another few minutes until I am certain no one else may barge in. Based on the drunken slurring of Jin speaking to someone from before, I can assume that all the men may be too drunk to notice the 15 minutes that I've been gone.

August 29, 2007

It's been a while since I wrote in this, but that was because my dad bought me expansions for World of Warcraft for my pc and I've been spending my time on that. My birthday is next month and my whole family became so jittery, and most importantly they've started treating me as if I was an adult.

I don't have much to update since, again, the only thing I can think of is the fact that I'm beginning to get the treatment that I longtime deserved.

Namjoon

*

Y/n POV

I crawl from under the desk and peek over to reassure that no one indeed is there. I fully stand up and push the chair in, examining everything to make sure that it is all in the same place that I had first seen in.

I brush off the dust left on my dress and attempt my best tip toe to the door since my heels were clearly a leading point if someone were to hear me.

I slowly open the door and look both ways down the halls and I close the door behind me. I hold onto the handle a moment longer to exhale, gripping tightly onto the small notebook in my right hand.

I glance down at how worn it looked and I no longer feel fear for getting this information, but it is now replaced with the fear of what exactly was this information.

I finally let go of the handle that I held too long for my own good. I decide to not check both ways and instead walk towards the dining hall to act like nothing happened and I only just had a bad stomach.