13| Am I Kidnapped?

Y/n POV

I wake up to be faces with the brightness from the windows letting the sun inside. I yawn and rub my eyes to fully wake up when shock hits me. Where am I? Did they actually kidnap me? What the fuck?

Before my panicking can continue, Jin enters the room with a glass of water and something in his other hand. I sit up scoot over to the corner of the couch that I slept on. "Where am I? What's going on?" I ask, fully in panic mode.

"You're at my house, here," He says calmly handing me two small pills and the glass of water, "this will help with the headache you probably have." He says. This is the first time I've ever seen him act so natural and not flirting with me.

I start drinking the water when he opens his mouth, "Who knew how hot you could look hungover." He says. So much for the no flirting.

"How did I get here?" I ask, still suspicious that I'm kidnapped.

"Jimin dropped you off, he said he tried to get you to say directions, but you slept in the car." He says, standing up. It seems to be midday and Jin is dressed like a father coming back from church.

"I'm sorry, I need to get out of here. I didn't mean to cause you all so much trouble. Please forgive me." I say bowing my head to him. He shakes his head and sits on the arm of the couch.

"You can take a shower here," He says, his eyes glued to my face. "No, no, no, I should leave. I caused enough trouble." I say, but then he makes an uncomfortable face at me.

"I'm insisting that you shower here, you reek of vomit and alcohol." He says lower than his previous statements and my face heats up to a dark shade of red. "Oh," is really all I can say.

Before I know it, Jin is leading me to the bathroom to wash up and I lock the door behind me. The house is gorgeous and worth much more than any money that I've made at Drinks Affair. I peel off my clothes from last night and see my face in the mirror beside me. I look awful, I don't want to know how many people had to see this. God, I'm embarrassed.

I hop into the shower and wash my body and I try to remember what exactly happened last night. I let the cool water run down my back while I passionately think. Even the water here feels cleaner and richer.

I shut off the water and push the glass to only be hit with the fact that there's no towels in here. This has to be a joke.

I close the clear door, thinking about what to do now. If I call Jin, he can see right through the glass. Shit.

"Jin, I need a towel." I shout, hoping he heard me to save me from any more embarrassment.

Moments later he knocks on the door indicating that he has a towel for me. "Can I give it to you?" He asks twisting the doorknob. I panic and rush out of the shower to stop him from entering when I slip and fall onto the floor.

I gasp and Jin stops opening the door. "Are you okay?" He asks concerned. I stand back up, fully nude. I felt on my back and it hurts like hell, but I don't want a stranger to see me like this.

"Yep, I'm fine. Please give the towel." I say, inching towards the door when he swings the door open. I scream, but a bandana is covering his eyes while he holds out a towel for me.

"Are you okay?" He asks again. I grab the towel and wrap it around my body, not fully trusting of the bandana. "I'll be okay." I say.

"So um, can I get some clothes to wear?" I ask and he removes the bandana from his eyes, still avoiding eye contact with me. His eyes land on the dirty close I was wearing and then he thinks for a moment.

He leaves, but returns almost instantly with a black t-shirt and black cargo pants. He hand them to me while leading me to a room to change. I put on the bra and underwear I was wearing last night and then the new clean clothes Jin just gave to me.

Once I finish changing, I reach into the pocket for my phone. Shit I don't have my phone. Where did I put it?

Coincidentally I hear my phone ringing from the living room. I wander the halls under finding myself in the room I started in. Jin is holding my phone and reaches out to hand it to me, "It's Jennie." He says. I thank him and quickly answer her call.

"Where are you?" She asks concerned. "I'm safe, I got," I look over to Jin who's writing on a sheet of paper. "I got a ride from another friend." I say, feeling the dumbfounded smile on my face.

"Girl, you don't have any friends besides me." She replies. I laugh, "Shut up. What about you, are you okay?" I ask her.

"This guy is lying in my bed right now and I don't know how to kick him out. The sex was so-so, help me. What do I say to get him out of here, you're good at kicking me out, what do I say?" She says, her voice mostly serious.

"You left me so you can figure this one on your own." I laugh. She grunts, but we say our goodbyes and hang up.

"Is everything okay?" Jin asks once I move the phone away from my ear. "Yup." I reply, while looking around the clean house.

My phone notifies me that it's about to die, "Can I charge my phone?" I ask and he shows me where the plugs are. I stand awkwardly, not sure what to do.

"Wanna help me shop?" Jin asks looking up from writing his tiny list.

"Well, I should get going, once my phone has more battery I think I'm going to head out." I say, my voice drifting.

"Well are you going to leave your clothes?" He asks, reverting his attention back to the list.

"What do you mean?" I ask confused.

"I threw them in the wash because they smell god awful."  He says grinning to himself. Oh so I'm trapped here. I can buy new clothes right?

"I just need to buy more food," He says and with the mention of food my stomach growls.

We both start laughing, but my face is turns red hot. "Okay, I'll go." I say.