23| Interrogation

A/N
PUHLEASE THAT PICTURE OF JIN AND THE MULLET I-

Y/n POV

"So what do you guys do here?" I ask, springing myself onto the surface of Namjoon's desk while his eyes don't move from my body.

"Finance." He says simply, I nod my head looking at the papers that I just sat on.

"Have you ever touched yourself?" His voice deep, my face darting to his.

"What?" I ask confused by his question.

"I asked if you distrust yourself." He repeated, I stare at his face confused. He didn't say that, or did he. Is the room making me thinking dirty things? God, what is happening to me?

"Please explain what that means." I say trying to understand his question.

"You often second-guess yourself a lot, from what I can tell. Do you distrust yourself?" He asks again, and I think before finding the words to respond.

"I mean I guess, but we all think we're going insane sometimes." I laugh to which he looks to his right to think.

"I suppose you're right, Y/n."

"What kind of financ-"

Knock.

"Excuse me," Namjoon looks at the door and his shoulders untense. "Come in." He shouts for the visitor to come in.

"I heard my favorite woman, Y/n is here." Jin's voice coming from the doorway, smirking at me, sitting on the desk.

"I'm surprised to see you, Seokjin." I say, sarcastically.

"I love when you say my name like that." He says once his lips are close enough to my ear.

"Noted." I respond with pushing him off me. Jin looks clean and professional, his suit fitting in the right places.

"What do you need, Seokjin?" Namjoon asks, irritation clear in his voice. "See, when you say it, it doesn't quite hit the same spots for me, Boss." He jokes, Namjoon not taking any of it.

"I came to grab Y/n, didn't want her to get bored hearing about all your boring talk." Jin explains grabbing my hands, but Joon stops him, "Actually we have more to speak about it. Then after Jungkook will be taking her."

Jin's face drops along with my hands, "Ah too bad, I'll see you later right?" I roll my eyes, but I feel my cheeks raising.

"Also, I hope to see more of those black panties you have on." He whispers and my body hops off the desk, I think back to my position, my legs were crossed. How did he know?

Seokjin finally leaves after Namjoon glares at him. "I apologize for," He sighs, "him."

"It's okay, I actually like Jin. Well, by like I mean that he didn't rape me when I was sleeping." I say and Namjoon's face doesn't change when I explain that I was sleeping near Jin. So then he for sure does know that I was there?

"So tell me about your home life, Y/n." Namjoon asks, his voice soothing me. I hesitate, thinking of whether or not he is safe, especially asking about my personal life.

"Nothing special, what about yours?" I redirect the question and he grins. "Same." He simply replies, playing my game.

"What financial stuff do you guys do here?" I quiz him, "Nothing too special."

"Like what?" I ask, prying.

"We're a bigger business start up." He states, his eyes are dark and I can feel the pressure from him.

"For?"

"Developers."

"What kind?"

"Web developers"

"Why does that painting smell weird?" Suddenly he freezes, not expecting my question, but then relaxes.

"It's old."

"Old paintings don't smell like that."

"What does my painting smell like?" and like that he won our back and forths. My mouth opens to speak, but nothing comes out.

"Don't worry, it's a hard question to answer." He smiles, but his smile feels weird.

The door swings open and Jungkook enters, boyishly smiling at me. "Hey, Y/n. Hey, Boss." He greets us.

Jungkook eyes me, I can feel my face uncomfortable from what just happened, but I can't hide it.

"It's time for me and my girl to explore the many boring offices," He pulls me to follow him, "Bye, Boss!" Before Namjoon can respond we're already gone. I exhale, outloud.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asks concerned.

"Yeah, there's this weird smell in there." I crouch over and breathe deeper to get the smell out.

"Must be Namjoon and his weird fetishes." He jokes, but I stand straight.

"You don't know the smell?" I ask, referring to the painting, but he shakes his head unknowing.

"Really?" I think bad, and the smell was distinct and it was bad.

"Must be you, or maybe us, around this building all day I guess we get used to the weird smells." He says, but the smell was something I don't think anyone could ever 'get used to'.

I nod my head, but my face must show that I couldn't not think of the smell because Jungkook hugs me from behind and nuzzles his head in the nook of my neck, "Hey, don't worry about. We're gonna leave soon and you'll never have to smell that smell again." He assures me.

"You're right, I'm sorry. It's probably not a big deal and I'm just looking into things." My mind letting go of the strange thoughts.

"Good, now let's go," Jungkook grabs both my arms, dragging me forward. I laugh as another person in the hall eyes us suspiciously. We laugh harder at the man's face, and before I know it, the smell was in the back of my head.