25| Who Are They?

Y/n POV

We walk down the halls and I'm between the two young boys. It felt almost like a competition when they would talk to me and I would cringe every time they would one up each other.

"Anyways, can we stop at my house or something?" I ask, breaking the tension between the boys and they stop.

"For what?" Jungkook asks.

I look down and at my t-shirt and skirt that I'm wearing, "I don't wanna wear this."

They exchange looks and burst out laughing, "Of course not, someone's going to get clothes for you, silly." Jimin says. "Excuse me?"

"Namjoon has people for that, you don't need to worry about that." He explains and continues to walk. I follow like a lost puppy, concerned of what was happening. This is weird right?

They lead me to a room where a couple of women are standing, smiling painfully. "You must be Y/n, Sir Kim said you were beautiful and I cannot agree more." The one who spoke was much older than us, she could be around her 60's, white hair and aging skin. Another woman was beside her, blonde hair and pale skin as well, she was slightly older than me, maybe her early 30's. Come to think of it, they were all paler than me, white skin, light hair, hard features, almost the opposite of me.

The boys turn to leave, but I grab onto Jimin's arm. He turns around and gives me a concerned look, "What's wrong?"

"I don't know who they are, don't leave me." I whisper and he squeezes my hand, "I can't." He says and before I know it I'm alone with these strangers.

I turn to the women and their forced smiles drop and my stomach quenches. "Sir Kim asked for you to wear something satin, but your body shape will only make you appear like a whore." The older one comments, but I just stare at her confused on what's going on.

"Uhm, okay. Can I just get some clothes?" I ask, which annoys them more. "You don't have any manners what's wrong with you?" Another asks. I sigh, but comply with their rude remarks towards me.

"Your hair is like a bird's nest, do you even brush it?" One asks, but I just smile politely and respond, "I actually do, but my hair is curly so that happens sometimes."

"Her complexion is so dark compared ours, and yet they chose her." Another whispers to the older one. I interrupt their conversation, "What do you mean chose me?"

The older one elbows the young one who spoke in the ribs, "She doesn't know yet, you idiot."

"Know what?" I ask, but she spins me around to look at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a skin tight maroon satin dress that holds my body well. I stare at my face, light makeup was plastered onto my face. As rude as these women were, they were good at this.

I touch my hip slightly and remember the makeout session Jungkook and I had earlier, then before that the Yoongi one. I had barely had a peck on the lips before and today I was kissing everyone around me, what was wrong with me?

Staring at myself for a while I realize the women are leaving out of the room, "Where are you going?" I ask confused. "They're coming for you soon." The elder explains.

"What happens when they come?" I ask and she sighs, irritated with me. "Most likely go to a party, like they said they would, but who knows. You could go and sleep with all of them and make things easier and faster for us." She turns around, "Wait, what are you talking about? Easier? For what? What is going on here? Please help me understand." I beg, but she's gone.

As confused as I am, I feel excited to celebrate my birthday. I never had a real birthday party and today I get to spend time getting drunk with some friends, but then I start to miss Jennie. Is Jennie's dad okay? I hope everything goes well, but I wish she was here to celebrate with her. I should text her-

"Y/n? Are you done?" I hear a flirtatious voice ask from outside of the doors. "Yep, do I finally get to escape from here?" I ask when Jin walk towards me.

His body stops and his eyes slowly scan my body. I blush from this, but he comes closer to me until he's looking down at me, "How I wish you were mine."

"Okay, so can we go?" I ask, feeling jittery from being in this strange dark room. He laughs and walks me out and I realize how weird that room was, it wasn't normal for a finance building to be like this. Where the hell is going and where am I?

"What do you guys do here?" I ask, testing to see if his answer matches Namjoon's.

"Finance." He says flatly, making me partially relieved. Although it's still strange where I am, maybe the building is weird and they do work with finance here.

We step onto the elevator and it's awkwardly silent until Seokjin speaks, "I want you to be able to trust us, me. I knew we're only know each other for so long, but I do feel a connection to you. As weird as it sounds, it's like you're the one and you're meant to be here."

"Do you believe in God?" I ask and he pauses to think.

"In God? No. Higher power? Yes."

"Do you pray?" I ask, but he shifts uncomfortably.

"We shouldn't pray, but I do it to relieve the weight of the awful things I do." He explains.

"Why shouldn't we?"

"It's against what they want. Being in my position, I have to control that and be in power of what I do. I guess you could say it's against my beliefs and we just shouldn't do it."

Before I can ask who 'they' are the elevator rings and the doors open to the lobby, revealing 6 other boys, looking classy. My head starts to hurt when I see Yoongi and Jungkook, regret from what I did when the sun was up.

I lower my head, but someone lifts it to my left. Jin smiles at me, but my head is pounding harder. "I have a really bad headache right now, maybe I should go home instead."

Jin's face washes with panic but something crosses his mind and his face softens, "We have pills here that you can take. I always take them when I get a headache." he explains and I nod, the drilling in my skull hurting too much to worry about what he gives me, "As long as it relieves this goddamn pouding out." I groan.

Hoseok comes beside me and holds my head gently, "Don't worry, tonight will get much better, love." I nod and take the pills that Seokjin hands me with water. "Thank you." I say, smiling.

"You're welcome, Y/n."