24| Distraction

Y/n POV

"And this is," Jungkook holding my hand as we race down the halls, "the break room."

We're both panting as we stop inside the dark room, "Why's everything so dark in here?" I ask, out of breath.

"It's our aesthetic~" He emphasizing the word aesthetic making me laugh. "I'm just kidding, I actually don't know why, I've only been here for a year and a half."

"What do you guys actually do here? I was asking Namjoon earlier, but he gave me meaningless answers." I explain to which he nonchalantly leans into a vending machine that only takes black cards.

"I don't know actually." He replies honestly, "What do you mean? You work here, what do you do all day?" I ask, confused.

"Play video games in the black room." He grins.

"Really? Why?"

"I mean when I followed Jin here, they asked some background info and then hired me on the spot, and I think a few days laters they promoted me to whatever I am now. I'm not really sure why, but seems good to me. All I have to do is some important top secret stuff and work at the gym/training." He says, walking towards me.

"Um? Can I get a job here?" I ask jokingly, but Jungkook's face turns serious.

"For sure, you probably could get hired on the spot too." I feel my face flush from the closeness from Jungkook and my eyes focus on his lips.

"Really?" My mind is swirling as I try to think of what he's saying but I can't.

"Actually, I could interview you, Y/n." My name rolls off his tongue.

"Oh?" He licks his lips, like a cat about to pounce.

"Yeah," His breathe touching mine and finally my eyes meet his, but without any hesitation, our lips smash together. His mouth tastes like a blue raspberry gatorade. His tongue bricks my bottom lip and I open it to led his tongue go inside.

His body pushes mine backwards until we reach a wall and he pins me against. I moan at the force, and he seems to appreciate my noise because he lifts me off the ground. "You taste so good," He whispers into my ear, then leaving soft warm kisses down my neck. My breath hitches when he sucks on a spot on my neck that feels so good, I can feel his smile on my skin.

His hands wander to the hem of my shirt and lifts it slightly while his hands start to make their way up, "Wait." I finally breathe out, realizing what I was doing. "What's wrong?" He asked concerned and my heart flutters at his doe eyes, so caring and gentle.

"I don't know if I can do this right now," He nodded, but doesn't let me go.

He kisses me on the lips finally, sweeter but needier than the first kiss. "How can you taste so sweet?" He asks, panting.

"You can put me down." I say, my eyes glued to his.

"I don't want to."

Someone walks into the room and looks at Jungkook and I, the position we're in. My face turns bright red, but Jungkook continues to look at me, "JK, put me down." I whisper, but instead he carries me to another room, my embarrassment taking over my face and body.

Finally we reach a very dark room that has computers and game consoles. "What are we doing here?" I ask, looking around, "I'm supposed to distract you from this boring building until we go out, so until then can we make out?"

My eyes widen at his forwardness, "I told you-"

"You said we couldn't go further, but what if we just make out until then?" He asks.

I think for a moment, my lips having a needing feeling for him so I nod slowly, but he leaves me no moment to breath before his lips are reconnected to mine. For some reason it was like his lips were a drug and I couldn't stop myself from getting addicted so fast.

He lowered me onto a couch and I wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls away from me for a moment and looks at me in the eyes, "God, I want to tear you up right now just for looking at me like that." then he proceeds to lick my face playfully.

"Ew, what the fuck? You're gross." I laugh at his childish antics towards me, but before I know it we continue to makeout. I feel like a slut, but at this moment I don't care.

He holds himself above me with his arms while he rests his legs each between mine. He goes to kiss my jawline and leaves small, pecks along it. That was when I felt it, a bulge pressing against my thigh. What do I do?

My worries are brushed away when Jungkook start nibbling on my earlobe, making a small moan escape my lips and the bulge grow in his pants.

"Kookie..." A voice from down the hall calls out, nearing the room we're in. I spring him off me, but he reaches for me to pull me back in, "Stop, someone's coming."

"I don't care," He replies, looking at my mouth but the door flings open.

"Y/n, let's go!" Jimin shouts, jumping on top of me, sneaking peck to my cheek. "Where to?" I ask, trying to forget what was happening in this room before Jimin came here.

"We're gonna go party for your birthday!" He clings onto my body. I look over to Jungkook who looks very pissed off, but I don't want to bring attention to it and instead I start to get up.

"Okay, let's go." I smile.