19| Shades Of Blushing

Y/n POV

The boiling hot water hits my skin while I wash my body in the shower. My phone buzzes from someone texting me so I poke my arm out to grab it to respond to a text from Yoongi.

Yoongi from nightclub: Whats ur address, im omw

You: im still in the shower but there it is *address*

I finish washing my hair step out, hearing a knock on my door. Yoongi is already here? What the fuck? I answer in my towel to a smiley Yoongi looking more than happy to see me, especially since I'm barely covered.

I greet him, feeling awkward not being ready while he is dressed and may I add, dressed nicely. "I still need to change, so you can sit on the couch right there." I point to the couch and he walks over to it and plop his slim body onto it nonchalantly.

I go into my room, leaving the door open to speak to him while I change. "So what are we doing today?" I ask, dropping my towel onto the floor and grabbing underwear.

"Uh," His voice hitches in the next room, but he continues, "-it's a surprise." He finally answers, his voice hefty.

"I don't like surprises, so you should tell me." I whine and pull up the skirt over my hips and buttons them. He sighs, nervously. "I mean, I like surprises."

He answers sounding strange make me turn to see my shadow of my naked body, putting on my bra. The dark shadow of my silhouette is shown on the wall in the hallway outside of my door, I notice why Yoongi sounded uncomfortable, he was watching me change!

I slam my door close, trying not to grab too much attention that I finally seen the embarrassing issue. I finish changing in silence, trying to come down from my high of humiliation and I open the door to walk out confidently.

I look at Yoongi sitting on the couch and his hand smacks to his mouth to muffle a laugh. "Shut up." I tried to ignore it, but he would not let me.

"Babe, you've got a nice body." He flirts, his arm snaking around my waist. I unhook his arm and make my way to the door. "I know." I snarkily give him the remark. His eyes widen and quickly follows behind me like a lost puppy.

He leads me to his car and before I know it he's back at making comments about what had happened. "You know Y/n, I can help out if you ever need-"

"I will jump out of this moving car if you don't shut up already." I move my hand to the handle, making him glancing at me while he drives. He senses me bluffing, but to show I'm being honest, I unbuckle my seatbelt.

"Hey, hey, I was just messing around with you." His laugh is like music, deep and musical.

I worry the silence in the car would last too long so I reach to the car radio. My fingers brisk the buttons until a classical music station blares through his expensive speakers. I pull my hand back, ingesting the calming music, the piano notes reminding me of a missing part of my childhood.

"You like this kind of music?" Yoongi asks, not annoyed with my choice of music.

"It's nice to hear sometimes, I've always wanted to learn how to play the piano, but my parents could never afford lessons." I pause and think, "Well, I guess I can afford them now, but wouldn't that be embarrassing to have to teach a person my age how to play the piano?"

"I don't think it is." He says firmly. "I mean I learned when I was a child, but I seen older people who wanted to learn as well. There's no age for the piano."

"You know how to play the piano?" I question, almost in excitement to hear this.

His cheeks flush a light pink color, "Yes, but not well." I eye him, I can feel him down playing himself to avoid more attention, but instead I don't let him.

"Well, you better show me how you play one day, Min Yoongi." This makes his face hit a deeper shade of red, eyes redirecting themselves away from my direction.

"No, I don't show people that." His hands hold onto the steering wheel more tightly and before I can push him again for more, he pulls into a driveway of a beautiful home.

"This is your house?" I ask, in shock of the clear wealth that was thrown onto the land. He nods and parks, turning to me. "Let's go."

I follow him into his breathtaking home, the floors clean, our steps echoing from how big it was. I hear a yelp from another room and jump. "What was that?" I ask, wary of what he had here.

Before Yoongi could respond, a small dog runs over to us barking at me, a stranger.

"This is Holly, he gets nervous of strangers sometimes, but he's a real sweetie." Yoongi tells, not realizing he perfectly described himself.

I crouch down to soon be attacked by the small dog with kisses and love. "Oh-" I lean back, intaking the licks, "he's a real cutie." I smile.

I play with Holly, not noticing Yoongi's disappearance, until I hear him call my name from another room. I turn the corner from his kitchen, into a small room. It has an elongated couch, but in front of it is covered with a pillow fort and blankets spread out.

I gape at the cute effort from Yoongi and I avert my eyes to him, trying to hide his smile. "Come here loser, this is stupid, but I felt like you would like something like this." He explains.

I can't stop the toothy smile I give him when he stares at my face, taking in my pure joy from the fort. "Happy birthday, Y/n." His voice felt meaningful and sweet.

He grabs my hand and drags me under the fort on top of the pillows. I look at the various snacks that are piled beside us and one particular snack catches my eye, pepero. I hug him to which he quickly pushes me off, not liking the surprise of affection from me.

"What movie would you like to watch before I change my mind and I pick?"