Chapter 1

Rydel POV

"I need them! And I don't have enough money!" Ross yelled. "Well I don't care! I'm not gonna buy them for you!" Riker yelled back. They're fighting about sunglasses, like seriously? Because Riker doesn't want to buy them for him. Ugh. Boys are so confusing sometimes. "Psh." They keep yelling. Argh this is so annoying! "MOM! I'm going to Ellington!" I get my phone and pull my jacket on. "Don't forget pretection!" Rocky smirks. I roll my eyes and walk outside. When I arrive at the Ratliffs house, I knock on the door. Ellington opens the door and there grows a smile on his face when he sees me. "Hey beauty." He gives a kiss on my lips. "Hi Ell." If we walk inside, Cheryl comes to me. "Hello Rydel!" She gives me a hug. I hugg back."Hi Cheryl!" She brushes her hair and looks in the mirror. "What brings you here?" Cheryl asks. I put my hair in a ponytail, I don't know why tho. "Well Ross and Riker were fighting about that Riker didn't want to buy sunglasses for Ross, and it was very annoying so I decided to come to here." I anwser. She looks to me with a 'are-you-sirious-face'. "Well that's weird..but I thought something was wrong, you didn't look like it, but luckily everything is ok. I just always ask those things." She says. I smile and nod. "Well I'm going now, you two, have fun." Cheryl smiles. We say bye to her and she goes outside. A second after Cheryl left, Ellingtons wraps his arms around my waist from behind. "Mom was right... '...have fun.', right?" He whispers. I blush. Before I can anwser, he kisses me passionately. I kiss back and it feels amazing. Ellington carries me upstairs to his room and lays me on the bed. I smirk and he pulls off my jacket and shirt.

Riker POV

"OKAY ENOUGH! NOW SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU!" Mom yelled. We both shut up and look to her with a schoked face. She actually never yells to us like that. "Ross, buy your own things! Of course you have enough money!" "But m-.." Ross starts. "Shut up. Just do what I said and Riker, just ingore him when he starts with something stupid like this." Ross looks angry. I don't care. He's so fucking annoying and I agree with mom: He has to buy his own things.

Ellington POV

I look in her beautiful brown eyes. Gosh, she's so gorgeous. "I love you." I say while kissing her. "I love you too." She says when she pulls back. I wish we can get married soon.. I mean, we're already 21. I'm dreaming about our future family. It would be awesome. I schok/laugh when Rydel tickles me. I want to breath but I laugh at the same time and Rydel finds that funny.. Her laugh is adorable. "Bhahaha!! Rydel stop!...hahaha!! Please!.." I beg her. She stops but she's still laughing. A minute later, she stops. This was adorable/funny. .

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Hey guys! :D

So I hope you liked it! ☆

I'm sorry this is short :(

Please comment/vote♡

Good night ♥

(P.s the picture above tho *-* Ellingtons look *-*)