Chapter 14

Rydel POV

But then Dave pulls me back, hard. He takes me to his office. Oh god no. I try to kick him but he slaps me. But when he doesn't pay attention, I kick him in his 'parts'. He grabs his 'parts', eh sounds weird, and I fall. Ellington runs to me and takes me outside. I run to the the little house I was staying and Ell follows me. I open the door and go inside. I fall on the couch and cry. I feel some strong arms wrap around my waist. I slap the person but I realize it's Ellington. "Oh my god I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" I panick, I don't know why..I just don't feel good the last time.. "Shh calm down I'm fine babe" He smiles. "Did you j-just call me babe?" He blushes. "Y-Yea..I'm sorry" "It's ok" I smile. My head is a mess inside so I just realized that I finally found Ellington. I hug him tight and he hugs back. "I missed you so much" "I missed you so much too" I look in his eyes and we both lean in. Then our lips touch and he kisses me passionately. It turns out to a heated make out session. Suddenly, Ell carries me to a room, with a bed. Hmm.. #smirk. He pins me on the wall and starts pulling out my clothes while kissing me. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He pushes me on the bed and I take off his shirt. And yeah you know what'll happen.

- morning -

I wake up from an awesome dream. Yesterday was perfect. I'm shaking a little and suddenly I have to throw up. I run to the toilet and almost trip over Ellingtons pants. I throw up in the toilet and flush it. I brush my teeth and realize Ellington didn't use protection...my gawd.. A-And Dave..I really have to tell Ell. I pull on some clothes, do my make-up and walk back to the room where Ellington is still sleeping. I play with his hair 'till he wakes up. "Good morning beauty" He smiles sweetly. "Good morning handsome" I fake smile back. "What's wrong?" He sits up. I bite my lip to hold my tears back. "Y-You didn't u-use protection a-and I have to t-tell you something.." "Oh shit I'm sorry! And tell me what's that something?" "D-Dave..my b-boss.." I swallow. I have tell him but it's hard..I play nervously with my fingers "..he r-raped me 4 m-months ago.." I break down in tears. I see Ellingtons face expression go to anger. He hugs me tight and kisses my head. "Don't worry babe it'll be ok" He says calmly, but I can hear the anger in his voice.